S1 E4: Noodles or Death

The scene opens to Tang, Pigsy and Boarus as they shop through the market that is taking place in the city.

Pigsy: "Ho ho! Now this is a beautiful carrot! Couple more finds like this baby and we're golden!"

Tang: "Looks the same as the last 20,000 carrots we've looked at!"

Pigsy: "takes back the carrot* Give me that! I wouldn't expect you to appreciate a fine carrot like this. You ain't no culinary genius, *Laughs* like me and Boarus!"

Boarus; "Pigsy's right, Tang. In order to get the perfect noodles, you have to have the right recipes, meaning that you have to find the perfect ingredients."

???: "*chuckles* My, my, my! You boys are making quite a scene. Looking to buy some ingredients? Something tasty? You've come to the right place. *Blows kiss*"

Tang: "Uh...oh! Come on, guys, let's just keep going. Huh!?"

Pigsy: "*Laughs* Y-you are selling beautiful vegetables today?"

Boarus: "I mean, for someone who's an expert, you have the stuff we might need, right?"

Tang looks in the booth and sees that the boxes are both empty and looks at Pigsy and Boarus as he says,

Tang: "Are you both blind?"

???: "That's right, sugar, this is the finest store in the whole market. Why don't come around back and look at my exclusive wears?"

Pigsy: "Ooh!"

Tang: "Pigsy, I'm not sure, uh—"

Boarus: Tang, shush! Don't wreck this for us! We need this!"

Tang gasps as the mysterious woman walks deep into the booth with Pigsy, Boarus and Tang following the mysterious woman.

???: "A little closer, a little closer!"

Pigsy, Boarus and Tang scream as they fall down a trap door. The mysterious woman laughs as the trap door closes on them. The scene changes to the Sea-Crate HQ, Mei is playing Monkey Mech.

Sandy: "Hey, you think it's weird that we don't spend much time in the Sea-Crate Base? Like, we haven't been down here for weeks."

Mei: "Yeah, and if you think about it, do we even need to be down here right now?"

MK: "*appears in the panic* Guys! Pigsy and Boarus is missing!"

Mei: "Missing? What do you mean they're missing?"

MK: "I mean, they didn't open the shop this morning!"

Liù: "*appears from behind MK* We tried to call either of them or Tang, but they didn't respond."

Sandy: "But he's never not open his store before!"

MK: "They've been pig-napped!"

Sandy: "I immediately fear the worst!"

Liù: "I'm sure nothing bad happened to them, they're probably out shopping or something."

Mei runs to the computer and shows a recording of Pigsy and Boarus from earlier in the market.

MK: "Hey, that's Pigsy and Boarus. Oh phew, they just went shopping."

Liù: "Told you."

Sandy: "Who's filming this?"

MK: "It's Tang! Oh, I realized now, Tang is also missing. What is this?"