S1 E0: Hero Is Born (part 3)

MK and Liù head back to the shores and they look at the Flaming Mountains before MK realizes something.

MK: "How are we supposed to get back?!"

He looked behind and see some monkeys with the crate that fell off of Sandy's boat. The monkeys then open the crate, revealing the Cloud Jet.

MK: "Hoooo! Yeah! *he looks at all the controls* Ummm? Can't be too hard to fly. It's for ages 8 and up!"

He then presses a button, which sends him flying back to Megapolis.

MK: "*in the distance* Wooohooo! Hahahah!"

Liù: "*waves for MK as she tries to run towards the Cloud Jet, but misses* Hey! Wait! *grumbles to herself* Ugh! Now how am I supposed to get back and catch up with that idiot now?! If I weee in the city right now, I could just strangle that noodled brained-!"

She was cut off when a portal suddenly opens below her feet and Liù falls through as she screams before the portal closes back up, cutting off her scream as well. The scene changes to the city, that is now being destroyed by the Demon Bull King as he is wreaking havoc on the city. During the takeover, Pigsy's Food Truck ran into the Bull Clones.

Pigsy, Mei, Tang, Sandy, Boarus and Mo: "Ahhh!"

A Bull Clone laughs as they target the food truck with a barrel.

Tang: "*panic in his voice* Oh, no. Their secret weapon: barrels!"

The food truck gets destroyed and all of them leap out of the truck, sending the Bull Clone running away.

Red Son: "*appears in front of the group* So you wanna be heroes, huh? Let me show you what happens to heroes!"

Pigsy: "I've had it up to here what these demon punk- *Mei puts her hand out in front of him*"

Mei: "I'll handle this one."

Mei proceeds to use her powers, but MK comes in on his Cloud Jet.

MK: "Ahhhhh!"

Mei: "MK?"

He proceeds to crush Red Son with his jet. MK comes out of the jet bruised before a dark purple portal appears above him.

MK: "*looks up in confusion* Huh?"

Liù screams as she suddenly lands on top of MK, crashing into him as well. Liù moves her hair out of her face with irritation on her face before she grabs MK by the collar and shakes him aggressively as she says,

Liù: "You left me on that island and now I fell through this portal, FOR 30 MINUTES!"

MK: "*gets aggressively shaken by Liù* I'm SoRrY!"

Pigsy: "Kids!"

Boarus: "*he sighs in relief* You both nearly gave me a heart attack!"

Mei: *tears up at the sight of them* MK! Liù! Oh my goodness! We saw you guys got blast into the fire. I thought you were all like 'Phew, ahhh' but you're not. *Tang pokes Red Son with a stick, who is unconscious* Where'd you get a jet? Way to trash it already. Wait! Monkey King, did you find him?"

MK: "Yeah, I did!"

Pigsy: "So, where is he?"

MK: "He said it up to me, to us."

Mei: "That's anticlimactic."

Liù: "It was more likely stupid of him."

They all look up at the Demon Bull King, who continues his chaos into the city.