S1 E0: Hero Is Born (part 2)

Tang is sitting in Pigsy's Noodles, drinking his noodles when he's interrupted by MK, causing him to spit his soup everywhere.

MK: "Mr. Tang!"

Tang: "*wiping his mouth* Hmm?"

MK: *he starts frantically searching all over the counter as he is looking for his book* Remember the story you told me this morning? About the Demon Bull King? Argh, where is it? Where is it? Where is it? *he spots his book underneath a pile of bowls, swiping it and causing the pile to fall* Ah, there it is. The Demon Bull King, see?"

Pigsy: "*being held back by Mei as Boarus laughs behind them* Argh, kid! What are you doing to my kitchen?"

Tang: "*disinterested* Yeah? *he sips his noodles* What about him?"

MK: "*leaping onto Tang* The Demon Bull King is back! The legend is real! The Monkey King's staff is removed! We have to find him! It's the only way to save everyone before the world is destr-"

Tang: "*pushes MK back with his chopsticks* Boy, relax. You're getting spittle in my soup. Besides, you're delusional. It's just a story.

MK: "Delusional, huh? Liù believes me! *motions to Liù, who is leaning against the wall*"

Liù: "*crosses her arms* Meh."

MK: "*sweat drops at her before shaking his head* Ok, But! Would you call this delusional? *he reveals the staff."

Mei: "Wow, MK. You found a stick!"

MK: "No, it's Monkey King's staff!"

The others, except Liù, all burst into laughter.

Liù: "You sure you didn't bonk your head with it or something, because you act like it."

MK: "What- No I didn't! You aren't listening! Demon Bull King is out there. We have to get the staff back to the Monkey King! It's the real deal. I'll prove it."

Liù: "*crosses her arms and gives him a questioning look* Oh, yeah? How?"

MK: "Uh..."

The staff extends itself, crushing the table Tang and Mei are sitting at. Everyone is shocked at the sight of it as the staff slowly retracts back.

Liù: "*shocked* What the-"

Tang: "*stutters before speaking properly* Monkey King's staff! I knew it all along! The legendary weapon that only he could wield to seal away evil! Wait a minute. Why do you have it?"

Pigsy: "All right, I'll bite. If the staff is here, then where is the demon punk now?"

Mei: "*holding her phone* He's at the shoe store."

MK, Tang, Boarus and Pigsy: "What?!"

Liù: "*bored look* Are you sure that you ain't looking through a puppy video or something?"

Mei: "*laughing while scrolling through her phone* There's always time for a puppy video, but no. Look what just started trending. Hashtag Demon Bull King!"

The scene changes to a shoe store is shown and Red son walks up to the Shoe Store Assistant.

Red Son: "Ahem, we're here for the new Yeelzebub shoes."

Shoe Store Assistant: "Yep, you and everyone else. Head to the back of the line."

Red Son looks at the line behind them.

Citizen: "Ye-yah!"

Red Son: "Do you know who he is? That's the D.B.K. you're talking to- *The Demon Bull King picks him up and puts him behind*"