Chapter 9

_______________

Location: Beacon Tower.

3rd Person Pov

The scene shown Qrow, Glynda and Kaone (With a Wine) are in the elevator.

Glynda: is it necessary to drink that wine?

Kaone: *Drinking the wine* Who care, Now shut up and let's get this over it. I don't know why that bastard wanted to be here. But, I don't care anyway. *Drinking the Wine again* Hmmm, I need more.

Qrow: Here, That's mine.

Qrow gives the beer towards kaone.

Kaone: Thank you. I though I was going to be unhappy.

The elevator stopped and the doors. Ozpin with his endless coffee mug was waiting for them.

Ozpin: Thank you Glynda and Qrow.

Qrow: I don't care why you wanted him.

Ozpin: Now, Mr Kao-

Kaone: *Glared* Can you tell me fast. I wanted to reveal vale my best moment.

Qrow: What bes-

Kaone: *Glared* Shut up, It's none of your business. Now hurry up!

Ozpin: *Sigh* Team RWBY and JNRP are sending to the dock.

Kaone: What dock? *Drinking a Wine*

Ozpin: Harry Dock.

Kaone: *Stop drinking and spit take*

Kaone: *Shock* ....... Wut?

Ozpin: Well, You see. I-

Kaone grab ozpin the suit, He was outraged and angry that Ozpin send 2 teams to the harry dock.

Kaone: *Angry* Did you send them to the harry dock. That I operated their! THAT WAS MY BASE OF OPERATION YOU USELESS SON OF THE BITCHS!!!!! YOU FUCK UP IDIOT!!!!!!! YOU KILLED YOU'RE OWN STUDENTS!!!!!! MY MAN WILL OPEN FIRE OR KILLED THEM!!!!!! WHY YOU MAY ASK!!!!!!!! BECAUSE IF THE PERSON CARRY A WEAPON!!!!! THEY'RE WILL BEEN SHOT!!!!! CONGRATULATED!!!!!! YOU RUIN A SURPRISE!!!!!! NOW I HAVE TO SAVE THEM BEFORE THEY GET THERE SELF KILLED!!!!

He punched Ozpin in the face and leaves the tower and heads to the elevator.

Qrow: Huh? I like this guy.

Glynda helps ozpin to get up after been punched by Kaone.

___________________

Location: Harry Dock.

3rd Person Pov

Gunshots are heards as we see the dark uniform soldiers firing at the building. Inside, We see team RWBY and JNPR Hiding behind cover. After they're were send by Ozpin to the harry dock to conduct a investigate about the illegal shipment. They're did not know that they were trained military soldiers. Operated by General Kaone.

Ruby: We need a plan to flank them?

Weiss: But how! Everytime we did that! There were more smart than us! I never seen them move like atlas soldiers.

Yang: We need to think something. Before we get killed!

Blake: Maybe I should distract them and concentrate firing at the direction.

Ren: Well, Hurry up. Jaune won't hold the bleeding any longer.

Jaune: *In pain* Don't worry g-guys. I'll b-been f-fine.

Pyrrda: Don't worry, I'm here for you. Keep it together.

Nora: And I will avenge you dear leader.

Jaune: *In pain* I'm not dead you know.

Blake: Alright..... three..... two..... on-

Suddenly, All the bullets stop at the same time. Which shock the two teams.

Yang: Uhhh.....? What just happen?

???: Everyone in the building! Surrender now! Or we will open fire!

Blake: What shall we do?

Ruby: I don't know? But this guys able to scratch us. I need to think and-

Suddenly, We hear a VTOL Engineer overhead and lands infront of the soldiere.

Weiss: What was that?

But, Kaone jump out of the VTOL and ran towards the soldier.

Kaone: Team RWBY, Team JNPR! Please come out! My soldiers hurt you! Also * smack the soldier in the head* What were you thinking!

Soldier: Sorry my supreme general! We will never do that again!

Kaone: *Sigh in Disappointed* I will dear with you later.

Ruby: Uhhh...? What's going on?

Kaone: It's long story. Now tell me why you idiots thinking to be send here by ozpin!

Weiss: Look! We're just here to investigate and-

Jaune: *In pain* Is that..... Kaone?

Pyrrda: Guys! I think we're losing him?

Kaone: *Sigh* Medic?

However, They was no medic.

Kaone: *Angry and ignored* Oh for the love of god! GET IN THE GODDAMN VTOL!!!!! NOW!!!!!!

To Be Continue