Lal Ishq ❤️‍🔥

ابدأ من البداية

Sara - Ahh ! Abhi to time hain thoda sa!!!

And then the mehendi artist came and evryone setteled to apply mehendi! It's sara's one of the fav thing!

Mehendi artist - Mam kisika nam likhna hain?

Sara - Haan writte SG ! But thoda chupake !

Mehendi artist did just the way she said she wrote SG in a cursive font in one of the sides of sarars finger ! Evryone was done with there mehendi!

Natasha - nushki ,ritsi look at sara's mehendi stain!!

Anushka - bhai kya lal huwa hain yaar! Itne kam time me itna lal ! Bapre manna padega dam hain mere devar kain pyar main !! (Anushka Said in a teasing tone )

Ritika - haan dam to hain humare devar main ! Isiliye to humari Sara itni jaldi preagnant hogyi !!! (She chuckled)

Sara blushed  and said "Bhabii!" Rolling her eyes !!

Evryone was so happy for ishan and aditi !!
They all danced , ate food and applied mehendi!

At night all the woman's changed into their coxy dresses and settled in one room , they wanted to do some girl gossips !

As rohit and virat were in there room making sammy and vamika sleep ,ishan was too tired too so he slso drift of at his room! Shubman and shreyash thought they should also go back to their room!

Shubman lied on the bed ! He kept changing his sides! He drank water , chewed chewing gums, tried to sleep and what not ! But he just wanted to be with sara! He was pissed off ,frustrated and was missing her badly?He grabed his phone and saw the battery was dead ! He started searching for the charger ! He searched in sara's bag but he couldn't find it! So he went to the room where girl's were gossiping!
He knocked the door aditi opened him!

Aditi - Are jiju app??
Shubman - Aditi boh mera charger nhi mil raha to bas sara se puchne aya tha ki kaha rakha hain!

Shubman entered the room !

Anushka bhabi was saying something so seriously evryone was listening to her !

Shubman - Sara!boh mere phone ka charge khatam hogya mil nahi raha!

Sara - mere bag main hain dekho!

Shubman - dekha hain ! Phirbhi mil nhi raha!

Sara - theek se dekho miljayega! Bhabi app continue karo !

Shubman - mil nhi raha na tum 2 min ke liye ayo na !

Anushka - Are sara tu jaa! Aur jaldi ana!

Sara went with shubman !

Sara took her bag and less than one sec she pulled out the charger !

Sara - tum to bolrhe the acche dekha ! To ye kya hain? Dikhai nahi dia kya?

Shubman - Are are janeman! Gussa keu horahe ho app ! Apko to pata hain ki main ...

Sara - han pata hain ki tum andhe ho !!

Shubman - haan ekdum tumhare pyar me!!

Sara- huh you flirt good !!

Shubman - I fuck good too ! (He said in his husky tone)

Sara - besharam !

Sara went to the gossip room again!

Shubman pluged his phone bed side and opened his gallery while lying on the bed!

He went through the pics of sara which he clicked today he zoomed all the pictures And looked at evry inch of her !

He was just mesmerised of her beauty! How come she looks this beautiful all the time ! And now as she is carrying hus child , their baby she has a preagnancy glow ! And shubman just wasn't able to stop from admiring her !

Shubman than thought to listen some musics he had his earpods with him only but he thought why not to call sara and ask her to find it for him ! This time he will not let her go!!!

So He started screaming "Sara ! Sara ! Saraaaaa!!!"

(They were in his side room only)

Anushka - Sara aisa kya jadu kardiya hain tune! Dekh tere bina reh hi nahi pata hain!

Ritika - haan dekho to chilla chilla ka pura ghar sarpe utha lega shubman !

Anushka - haan sara go to your patidev! Boh humlogo ko chain se gappe nhi marne dega! To yahi better hain ki app jake unke sath hi sojawiye warna dovara pata nahi kya dhundne ajayega ! ( Anushka teased)

Sara went to their room! As soon as she opened the door shubman held her and pinned her to the door locking it!

Sara's breath caught in her throat !

Sara - kya kar rahe ho! Aur aisa kwu kia tumne boh log kya soch rahe honge!

Shubman didn't said anything! He pressed his body onto her!

Sara could feel his bludge between her thighs!

In no time shubman attached his lips to her!
He started kissing her insanely! Her fingers were tangled in his hair making a mess!

Without breaking the kiss shubman carried her to the bed and in no time there was no clothes between them!

Shubman hovered over her and wispered in her ears " I would have fucked you untill the bed breaks but as my baby is in the scene i will be gentle ! Tell if it's uncomfortable for you or am being rough"

To be continued——-

Hi guys am so for updating but trust me guys am so vella and on my phone the whole day but am just too lazy to writte ! I am so sorry!

Also I want to make a small agrument between Shubsara ! Like shubman will be angry at sara and sara manofying him ! But I don't have any ideas so suggest me if you have any ideas!

Also suggest another plot where I can make shub a bit jealous and possesive!

Also Don't forget to Comment! It keeps me going 🌸