Cant stay away - Luke🔞

Start from the beginning

I continued dancing with gracie for a little while before she went to get another drink with Rich. I ran my hands through my hair moving my body to the music. I didn't care who was watching, I was having fun.

As I was dancing a hand brushed across my lower back making me turn around almost instantly to see who it was. It was only Alo who was one of my good friends. He just looked down at me. I rolled my eyes jokingly and questioned "are you trying to dance with me alo?"

He shrugged and said "why not" i let out a little laugh and began dancing with him. I moved my body against his to the sound of the music.

I needed to use the bathroom. I placed my hand on his chest and said "need to pee" walking away and leaving him there to dance by himself. I didn't have a clue where the bathroom was. I walked up the stairs and walked to the closest door and opened it. It was a bedroom, a familiar bedroom.

I think I've stayed here with Luke before. I walked inside and saw another door which I opened to see a bathroom.

After finishing up in the bathroom I opened the bathroom door immediately bumping into something. Or should I say..somebody. I looked up to see the boy that I had been avoiding all night.

Luke.

"what the hell? did you follow me up here?" i asked raising an eyebrow.

"no. well yeah, kinda. this is my bedroom so I wanted to know why you were in it." he replied looking down at me with a smirk on his face. that damn smirk.

I rolled my eyes and said "didn't know it was your room. and I was using the bathroom now if you don't mind, I have to get back to my friends" and barged past him but before I could get far enough he grabbed my hand and spun me around so I was facing him.

"oh right, can't leave that ginger dirty looking boy all on his own can we?" he scoffed. was he seriously jealous of alo?

I laughed. "your seriously jealous of alo?"

"no. but you know your not aloud to dance with any other guys unless it's me." he warned.

I scoffed and said "oh screw you. i don't want anything to do with you. your a psycho!"

His eyes darkened and he smirked. "you love it though. you know that I'm bad for you yet you can't seem to stay away can you?" stepping closer to me.

I gasped as he pulled my body against his. I felt his body up against me, just like the old times. I hadn't realised how much I missed this. How much I missed him.

"i hate you.." i whispered looking up into his pretty blue eyes that I used to love. and still did.

"i love you too" he whispered leaning his head down so he was more on my level before smashing his lips against mine.

I shoved him away and snapped "what the fuck!" as much as I wanted this..we couldn't. could we?

"you want this y/n, you know you do" he whispered leaning down and grabbing the back of my thighs and picking me up so my legs were around his waist. 

"we can't luke, you know we can't" i mumbled slightly smiling at him.

He walked towards the bed with me in his arms and placed me on the bed crawling on top of me with his arms either side of my head, hovering above me, looking down at me. I hated the way he made me feel, like I had no control. I was so crazy for him.

"I've missed you y/n" he said leaning down and as he went to kiss me again I placed my hand on his chest stopping him, he raised an eyebrow.

I couldn't stop myself anymore. As much as I hated to admit it, I needed him. "Ive fucking missed you" i admitted making him smile. God I loved him.

I moved my hand to the back of his head and pulled him closer, closing the gap between us. I placed my lips against his, he kissed me back straight away. He kissed me hungrily like he couldn't wait much longer, had he really missed me that much?

He broke the kiss and made his way to my neck sucking my neck softly. I let out soft moans while he left marks on my neck. I felt him smile against my neck everytime I made a sound. "I've fucking missed this" I heard him mumble against my neck.

He pulled his head away from my neck and gripped my dress tightly before ripping it off of me. "Hey! what am I suppose to wear later?" I questioned in shock.

"You've got some old dresses here remember" he smirked making me roll my eyes. Yes I remembered. Every time I used to stay with him id always change into his clothes and wear them home and end up forgetting my dresses here. At least I had a couple options to wear later.

He unclipped my bra and threw it onto the floor as well as my panties. He left kisses down my body and pushed my legs open burying his head between my thighs. He began eating me out.

My eyes closed as I let out moans and my hand gripping onto his hair. He was sucking on my clit then moving his tongue to my entrance fucking me with it. My hands moved to gripping onto the sheets as he repeatedly licking my clit making me moan and jolt with pleasure. I felt myself coming close already, could you blame me though? it had been an month and a half since I had been with anyone.

"fuck im c-close.." I said between moans and just as those words left my mouth he pulled his head away and looked down at me.

He got off of the bed and took off all of his clothes including his boxers. I couldn't help but bite my lip. He was so sexy.

He smirked at me before crawling back on top of me and lining up to my entrance. "You want it baby?" he questioned with a teasing tone in his voice.

"Yes I need you luke" i said back.

He slid into me making me let out a moan feeling him stretch me out. He went slow at first letting me adjust to his size and I gave him a small nod letting him know that he can start moving.

He pulled out before thrusting back into me at full force. My hands moved to his shoulders for support clawing at his back letting moans slip from my mouth. He keeps thrusting into me getting faster and harder, the room was filled moans, groans and skin slapping against each other.

My eyes rolled back. "Fuck faster" i moaned loudly. My right hand moved from his shoulder to the bedsheet gripping on to it. He does what I asked for and goes faster and I let out several loud moans in pleasure.

"Shit your so good" he groaned. I felt a knot forming in my stomach. I placed my left hand on the side of my face and tilted his head to look at me before pressing my lips against his. One of his hands gripped onto my waist and the other one wrapped around my neck squeezing it sexually. I let out a moan in the kiss.

He pulled his mouth away from my lips looking down at me "fucking come for me" he groaned quickening his pace. I could feel my orgasm reaching.

"Fuck luke!" I moaned loudly before closing my eyes and releasing the knot in my stomach cuming.

He continued the fast pace before his cock twitched, he let out the most angelic groan before I felt him cum inside me before he pulled out and rolled next to me.

We laid next to each other the both of us breathing heavily looking up at the ceiling. "i fucking love you so much" he muttered.

I turned my head to look at him to see him already looked back at me. I smiled at him which he returned. "I love you too"