Great Teacher Boruto

Sunset | Smile | Protect

Anyone seen Great Teacher Onizuka? It's an old anime from the 90s that I just finished a few days ago. Not a binge worthy show (until the last few episodes) but definitely a good sit down and watch to de-stress show. This one shot will be based on that. Sorry in advance for Boruto's behavior xD I promise this is a borusara fic and it does follow the prompt :D It just takes a bit to get there...

.  .  .

Boruto sighed, yawning and stretching atop the old couch he picked up off of the side of the road to furnish his meager living space. Another long day lay ahead of him, but the posters of his favorite blonde idol in a bikini on the old dusty walls made waking up worth his while.

His apartment was an unused storage room on the rooftop of the middle school where he worked. He'd decked it out as best he could. Other than the empty burger wrappers lying around and the SNES controllers he forgot to put away the day before, it was decently clean... Which reminded him. He still never managed to beat the last level of Ninja Fighter II. Maybe Denki would give him some more tips after school.

He threw on a T-shirt and some jeans and stumbled into the boy's bathroom to brush his teeth. After tromping down two flights of stairs, he arrived at the teacher's shared office room to grab a coffee and a smoke before his day started.

"B-B-Boruto-sensei!"

Boruto casually turned his head over his shoulder, leaning it back with a lit cigarette poking out of his mouth. "What's up, principal?"

"Your motorcycle is parked sideways! Please fix it!"

Parked sideways? Maybe after getting back late from an unsuccessful night of pachinko, he'd parked the wrong way. Boruto wasn't awake enough for this. He'd have to go all the way upstairs, grab his key, come all the way back down, and move his bike a few inches. With a heavy sigh, he slumped his shoulders. Until he looked out the window.

The principal's shiny white car was in mint condition. "You repaired your Cresta?"

Ebisu was quick to block the window. "D-Don't even think about laying a hand on it!"

"My bad," said Boruto, itching the back of his neck sheepishly. "I really didn't think Denki was going to try and jump off the roof... But lucky thing your car was there to break our fall!"

"You're the insane one for jumping with him," Ebisu muttered.

Boruto tilted his head. He couldn't quite hear Ebisu, but it almost sounded like he called him insane. What else was he supposed to do when one of his students was trying to commit suicide? Of course he had to jump off the roof with him and break his fall.

"Everything turned our alright in the end, didn't it?"

"More importantly," he put his hands on Boruto's back and ushered him towards the door. "Please go fix your--"

"Boruto."

Boruto grinned, raising his eyebrows blonde eyebrows at the pencil skirt hugging the female teacher's slender legs. "Morning, Sarada-sensei." Black stockings and shiny red heels. A scowl crinkling her cute little face behind maroon glasses and cherry red lipstick. Boy, if that didn't do something for him.

"Your bike is in my parking spot. Move it."

"Yes ma'am." Boruto usually didn't take orders from anyone. Unless it was Sarada. There was just something about the way she reprimanded him that was undeniably... Hot. Sexy? Both. He specifically went out to the parking lot without his keys and looked through the window to see if she was watching. Sure enough, her jet-black eyes were narrowed in his direction, waiting for him to move his bike out of the way.

Borusara Week 2024 One Shot Collectionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें