Glory Of Love (Side Story)

Start from the beginning

Mikasa: You know, I don't think we ever got to have some time to ourselves.

Elias: You think so?

Mikasa: Yeah. Ever since we were young, we had to take care of Eren and keep him safe without Mrs. Jaeger being around.

Elias: That is true. I mean, Eren is just trying to make us separate.

Mikasa: That's true. Even I was thinking about falling in love with him.

Elias: Seriously?!

Mikasa: No. Just messing with you.

Elias: Ha ha. Very funny.

She giggled a bit, but I thought that was adorable, considering that she really is.

Elias: Anyway, since we never got to have fun, how about have a race up towards that building right there?

Mikasa: Okay, sure.

Elias: I'll let you get a head start.

Mikasa: Oh, I feel fine, thank you.

Elias: Are you sure about that?

I poked her cheek a few times until she playfully swatted it away and laughed.

I mean, these are one of the few things why I find her so adorable. Her beautiful smile, her kindness, her caring attitude, her looks, she's basically everything a guy could want in a girl and I have no idea if she realizes it.

If she's that insecure about herself, then I'll be the guy to convince her that she is beautiful in my eyes, not Shitstain's, I mean, Jean's eyes.

Mikasa: Okay, let's race up there!

We got into our positions and looked to run up there, but...

Mikasa: Ready, GO!

She went off before I could!

Elias: No fair!

Mikasa: You said I could get a head start! Come on!

We both started jogging as we both laughed.

I mean, she was faster than me, but only because the soldiers are known for being acrobatic and flexible, but Mikasa is on a different level, even I don't think I can match up to her.

I mean, it was a race and I had to beat her if I can.

When I saw that Mikasa finally won by standing on the top of the building, she laughed at me for being slow, which I can agree on.

Mikasa: I win!

Elias: It's not fair, you cheated!

In a sarcastic tone, her jaw dropped, her hand over her heart, saying in a sarcastic voice, as if she's being innocent when she's clearly the hell not...

Mikasa(sarcastic): Oh! I did no such thing!

We both continued to laugh as we both sat down near the ledge of the building.

Elias: Oh, man.

Mikasa: It's pretty up here, isn't it?

Elias: Yeah, regardless of the Titan crap on the road.

But then, she hit me with it.

Mikasa: Elias?

Elias: Yeah?

Mikasa: What made you decide to join the Scouts?

Elias: Like I said many times, just to honor my dad's memory and to keep Eren safe.