Chapter 20: Going Back

The next time I wake up, I am in a really familiar room of the hospital. I can't remember how many times in the past I have ended up here. I look to my side and see an empty bed which looked as if someone was just here. Knowing the hospital, I am going to have to take an injection now.

So, I quietly remove the blankets and hide under the bed, hoping no one finds me. I hear the door to the en suite. I hear a small on shit and then the person goes to the main door. Minutes later, I hear dad screaming.

"What do you mean Seven, you were supposed to watch her. You know this happens every time."

"I know Chief, but I just went to the washroom and then she wasn't here. She definitely didn't go outside, I would've heard."

"Yeah, I know we would have seen too. There is a horde of officials out there together with the sleeping kids and boys." Dad says in a more calm voice.

I then remember about the kids and the boys and start to panic of how they are. I hear the door open once again and the voices of Xander and Leon can be heard.

"Where is she?" Xander calm voice resonated around the room.

"Hiding" Dad says just one word.
"What is she hiding from. There are several people out there, they can't harm her." Leon says with amusement in his voice.

"She is hiding because she knows she will have to take an injection. I want to avoid searching the whole room, Cel, come out." Dad says exasperated.

I keep quite, knowing this is a trap. "I did not think the ever brave Celeste will be afraid of an injection." Leon mocks me and probes me to give away my location. I try not to make any protesting noise, and the thought of an injection successfully makes me keep quiet.

"Celeste, I don't have time for this! Come out this instant! Or I promise I will punish you according to military rules." Dad's cold voice comes through. The type which says he is angry, really angry.

I keep quiet I can suffer through any punishment if it means me escaping an injection.

"Celeste." This one word from Xander comes as the command and in the voice that I so love very much. His commanding voice, the DOM voice. But still, it doesn't make me come out of my hiding place.

"I am surprised, Celeste that you disregarded two straight commands." Leon says, his voice disapproving and disappointed. It almost makes me go out, but still the fear of injections keeps me quiet and hidden.

"Come out Leader, the attack was related to Assistant Leader's death." Seven says. Now that made me say "what!" And I say shit in my mind. I try to shrink back, but a hand grabs my ankle and pulls me out harshly.
"Here she is." Xander says, voice cold and angry.

I try to free myself as soon as I see Nurse Beauty with an injection. I thrash about trying to escape while Leon, Xand and Dad try to hold me down for the injection. I cry like a baby but quite down as soon as the injection was given.

"Now that wasn't that hard was it my fox?" Xander says, rolling his shoulder blades and rubbing his arms where I scratched them.
"You would want to clean the wounds, there were mildly dangerous poisons on my nails." I tell all three of them.

"Don't worry, leader the Doc cleaned you of all the poisons on your body. Not even a single poison is left. But my you do have a lot of them." Seven says.

"How are you?" I ask him.
"Fine, all ready to discharge today. Not so same about you." Seven says happily.

"What do you mean? I am fine. I mean, I can already rush and fuss about like that." I say not wanting to spend days in hospital.