Chapter 5: Her Past

Warning this chapter includes talk about rape and abuse if you are not comfortable just know that Celeste was raped by her father for two years and her and her mother abused before he was sentenced for life imprisonment. Skip the part of the story and move on.

Enjoy your read. 🥰🥰

Celeste POV:

I finished reading the contract and filling it up. Wanting to talk about it with the boys I go out to check if they are out of the playroom. I roam the entire house and did not find them so I thought that they still must be in the playroom. I walk upto the playroom and knock on the door.

No response.

I knock again. After the third knock, I twist the knob to open the door slightly. The scene I am faced is for a sight to melt for. Both the boys are naked and sleeping peacfully while one of them has kicked the cover off the bed. Xander has one leg wrapped over Leon's waist and Leon is suggled up to Xander as if his life depended on it.

I wish I had my phone to click a photo of this. I slowly enter the room and close the door behind me. I put the contract on the beside table and move across the bed to snuggle up besides Xander.

Sensing the movement behind him Xander moves in his sleep effectively waking up Leon who looks up at both of us with dreamy eyes.

"What time is it my vixen?" Leon asks.

"Seven in the evening daddy." I answer him smiling.

"Well my fox tell us what are you doing in the playroom. Aren't you supposed to be reading the contract?" We both hear Xander. I look at Xander and see him watching the both of us while stretching his body.

Both of them make place for me to lie between them. We are all now sitting under the covers resting our backs on the headrest of the bed.

I then speak up "I did read the contracts and I filled up the soft limits and hard limits. I wanted to discuss with the both of you but I couldn't find you. I did knock the door before entering."

"Well well you sure are quick my fox. Where is the agreement let's discuss your hard and soft limits. Since both of us have similar dom rules except you calling him daddy let's just look at mine."

I point at the contracts there on the table and Xander picks up the contract. Both of them start flipping through the contract reading my soft and hard limits. After reading the completely Xander takes a photo of my hard limits and keeps the contract back on the table.

"Now let's disucss them shall we. Well my fox there are much more things on your soft limits than I expected. Have you explored all of them atleast once?"

I blush at his comment and say "Yes actually I have explored all of them."

"Tell me vixen how many doms have you been with and the reasons you broke up."

"Well my first dom was when I was 18, he was a 3rd year senior of my college. He introduced me to bdsm and we were together for 2 years. The reason we broke up was because he started liking another girl from his work after he started working as a cardiologist and it was a problem for us to meet because of his work. The next year was spent with me going to bdsm clubs and having one night stands but we never had sex only toys and stuff."

"The next one my vixen. You know honesty is important." Leon says seeing that I was hesitating.

"The next one was from my previous hospital and we were together for 1 and a half year. We broke up because one night when he was drunk he admitted that I was a monster to him and he felt disgusted while having sex with him. The only reason he was with me was to feel good while hurting me." I admit not daring to look up to them as I was ashamed.