43 - Epilogue

Start bij het begin

Ever since their first time, they're catching up for all those previous nights when they could have spend time kissing instead of being just flirty friends. And when they're not alone, Minho's hands discretely sneak to places that now belong to him.

Changbin arrives to the party like president of the world, with his muse Yeji by his side. He makes sure she has the best seat in a house, fresh drink, and any food she wants. He even stands over her to make sure she's in the shade and the sun doesn't hurt her pretty eyes.

Yeji sees all the little things Changbin does for her, and always rewards him with a kiss or a smile. She also makes sure Changbin's music is shared with Chan, her favorite producer. It takes one song for Chan to forget about the barbecue, and get lost in the music conversation.
Minho takes over the bbq supervision before it turns to a coal, then he asks:

- Hyunjin, you know what I heard about your ex?

- What?

- After the military service, he's moving to Japan with that new boyfriend of his.

- Well, I wish him all the best. I'm glad he found what he was looking for.

- You won't do something like that and move to Australia, are you?

- No, no. Felix and I are happy here. Our friends are here. How could we survive without you guys?

- Because if you leave, I'll find you and drag you back home.

- I wouldn't expect anything else.

- You know I would do that.

- I know, Minho.

Jisung appears out of nowhere:

- What is it? What are we talking about?

- I'm telling Hyunjin I'll torture him if he moves to Australia.

- To Australia??????
Where is Felix? I need to talk to him!!!

- I am not moving, Ji. What are you guys talking about? Nobody is moving anywhere.

- I still want to talk to him, it's a precaution!!!

- Jisung, Sungie, Hannie dear... Felix and I love living here. He moved to my apartment. I even got couple rings for us.

- Oooh Jinnie... - Jisung theatrically grabs his heart. - Rings? You romantic baby, why didn't you say so?

- I would, if you didn't yell.

- I get a wee bit excited sometimes. But you, you are so cute. Does Felix know about rings?

- Not yet. So try to be quiet about that.

Minho chuckles in the background knowing very well that Jisung can't keep a secret for the life of him.

Meanwhile, Felix and Yeji giggle in their corner. She leans close to Felix and admits:
- I just can't believe a romantic man like Changbin exists. Yesterday, he carried me in his arms because there was a little puddle of water on a street.

- He's great. I'm so happy about you two.

- Now, how about Jinnie and you? Is he romantic?