Chapter 10

"Hey."  Namjoon appeared from an alley, watching the mansion with the same stunned eyes as taehyung  and Jimin . "God, this is unbelievable."

"Hey losers!"  Hoseok  showed up from between a group of people inside the house, wearing a jean jumpsuit and a red crop top, his muscles making the hem almost break. "I was waiting for y'all. Look, I made friends."

"What are you supposed to be dressed as?" Taehyung  asked, watching the boy from head to toe and not getting to any conclusion.

"Mario Kart! Do you like it?" Hoseok  spinned, showing off his outfit and almost trippin on his feet. He had surely taken a drink before they got there.

"Uhh...You look like a bricklayer." The boys laughed, including the people standing at hoseok's  side.

"Hey I put a lot of effort into this!" He complained, frowning. "What are you? A thief?" He asked, making fun of his friend .

"What?! No!" Taehyung  explained, spreading his hands in the air as if there was a wall.

"Who the hell like you don't look like a mime  ?"

It was usual to see those two fight, even more when they were drunk. But it was quite funny too.

"Well, as I was saying, I met this couple here, they're so nice!" Namjoon  explained, giving the boy a harsh pat in the shoulder that almost made him fall.

"Oh, we're not a couple!" The girl clarified, looking with heart eyes at Jimin .

She wasn't bad, pretty hot but Jimin  wasn't thinking about getting laid tonight. Just spend a good time with his friends .

"Sorry, my mistake." He apologized, bowing and almost falling with his face on the ground. "She's Mia, and the big boy is Caren . They make a good couple, right?" He said, looking at them with pride.

"I told you we're not together!" The girl said again, clearly wanting everyone to know.

"Oh yeah. Sorry I didn't remember."

Namjoon was laughing his ass off at the back while the other's watched hoseok's disclose.

"We should get in." Taehyung  informed, walking to the front door, which was wide open, and entering the house.

It looked even bigger from the inside. The ceiling was so high that there was even a transparent corridor in it.

The place was full of people, but void in other aspects. Surely yoongi  decided to throw the party before decorating the house so he wouldn't risk breaking anything.

The center of the living room, which was connected to the kitchen, had been turned into a dance floor; there was even a dj on one side, providing live music.

If you could already see the colored LEDs on the outside, inside they left you blind.

There were a few devices strategically placed so that the lights moved, illuminating the darkness with colors.

"Hi joonie !" A girl yelled at him , who winked at her and blew her a kiss.

"Will you ever stop flirting?" Jimin  rolled his eyes, tired of always watching the same with his friend .

"She greeted me!"

"Yeah, so if she greets you you're already thinking in what position you're gonna fuck tonight?" The shorter asked.

"Of course not. Flirting doesn't mean I wanna have sex." His friend clarified, making Jimin  think about yoongi . He was a flirt but he was sure that if he gave the boy an opportunity, he would back up.