Chapter 1

"Jimin!" Taehyung called for him as he made his way to his locker.

Yeah, he had friends. Lots of them. He was very popular, although he didn't know why.

Maybe it was because of his looks, or maybe because he was the captain of the soccer team.

Everyone loved him, and he pretended to like everyone.

Taehyung was one of his real friends, though. He really cared about him.

"What's up tae?"

"Are you done with tomorrow's assignment?"

"Yep. Done and printed." Jimin replied while getting his books for the first class.

"You gotta tell me." Taehyung said in a serious tone.

"Tell you what?"

"Are you a superhuman?" The brunette looked from side to side as if he was watching that nobody listened to them.

Jimin laughed.

Silly.

"You know, it would be great if you could help me finish it, I don't know how to complete the last exercise." Taehyung smiled shyly at Jimin as they walked through the hallway.

"Help you?" The blonde raised an eyebrow. (Jiminie is a blondie ).

"Well...you could send me the answers so I don't bother you too much...

Jimin laughed again. Taehyung was really something.

"Okay, I'll let you copy."

Taehyung smiled, "You're the best friend someone could ask for."

They sat at their respective seats, the rest of his friends already there, sitting on top of the tables and talking.

"Hey, did you finish the assignment?" Namjoon asked, caressing some girl's arm as he enveloped her with his body.

Namjoon was always with a different girl, he could get whoever he wanted, some people were scared that he would steal their partner. And they did good.

"Yeah. Did you?" Hoseok replied, who was playing some game on his phone.

"God no, is it just me that I'm too stupid or the last exercise is too difficult?"

Jimin and taehyung left their belongings on their desks and gathered with their friends.

"I'm impressed you even tried to do it." Jimin smirked, pulling out his phone to reply to a message.

"Hey!" Hoseok bumped jimin's feet with his own, earning a large grin.

"What? You gotta admit you're not the perfect student."

"Yeah that title is only for you, right?" Namjoon rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, right." The blonde answered, not even raising his head to spare a look to the elder.

"I don't know how you can fit so much ego in your body."

"It's not ego, it's facts." Again, namjoon rolled his eyes and chose to sink his head into the girl's neck, taking his attention elsewhere.

They continued with their small talk until the teacher entered the classroom, calling for them to sit on their chairs and attend the lesson.

Jimin was very diligent in class, all the teachers adored him, they had a completely wrong image of him.

You see, the thing is, when you get good grades and you smile at them, they already think that you are a good boy who only dedicates himself to studying.