Disclaimer

Now I know it's been a while...but it wasn't my fault entirely. Let's just say my life are a little hectic with personal issues and searching for another job that has the flexibility to let me work alongside my course in Video game development so it has taken some toll on my free time and there are homework as well...

But anyway it means that not only uploads and updates would be a lot more slower... also if you want to play the game, you'll have to be in legal age since there are some NSFW content in there also headphones...you need some headphones for it, trust me. You do!

Now as for this fanfic...I'm not sure if I'll make this a full on story or a reaction story...since the original plan was to have the currently 129 characters dead and alive ones to the savior or rather the protagonist ergo You...but I'm not planing on doing A Y/n nonsense I'm using an OC since it's just more of a different style than just using Y/n since personally I don't like those stories. With some exceptions for that... point is I'll respect your decisions...

Reaction story

Or

Normal story

You decide...anyway sorry for the long time delay but I'll try to publish stuff when I can.

Peace...