𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐫𝐨~𝟒 | 𝐋𝐄𝐓'𝐒 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐔𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐈 |

[MATURE CONTENT AHEAD⚠️]

Life is unpredictable, It changes with the seasons, Even your coldest winter, Happens for the best of reasons, And though it feels eternal, Like all you'll ever do is freeze, it mises spring is coming, And with it, brand new leaves shines their wa...

Life is unpredictable, It changes with the seasons, Even your coldest winter, Happens for the best of reasons, And though it feels eternal, Like all you'll ever do is freeze, it mises spring is coming, And with it, brand new leaves shines their way again

Everyone believe it  but he is not like that person. he never accepted it.thought of he can control future he continued his life till Today. Day came , where he admitted he lost with destiny today. Lost word sounds big what if he said he is loosing it well.

What happened today was shocking to  him. Her return  was unanticipated. Thought of  yesterday changed today. Return of hers was no threat untill her eyes faced into his. Those dark brown eyes were only stealing chances of  spreading electricity  shocks.

Even he is now surrounded in dark he can see her eyes. He can feel her. Standing infront of him. Her scoff , That  Oscar winning performance , those crocodile tears everything taped his mind. He know nature change but this much ,It's like her body is present but she buried her soul.

He winced in pain when something scratched him. It was enough to bring reality. Opening his eyes he glared at person who was smiling wickedly at him. Sitting on back seat probably sleeping Leach . Position portrayed his sleeping and her licking.
Call it enjoying, hardening him or pleasuring him.Whatever it is! In simple human language it's blow job. Where she ruled his penis which is enough to pipeline into her throat.

Again, one bite !!!

"Kicked out by hell ?" Grin  lifted with her eyes. He again bored them deep by rolling his hand to her hair. "Not hairs , AD?" She glared.

"Then be good girl" his scowl propped her out from her little play. Admiring his toy she sucked it like lollipop. little arising she sat on him in that position. His head was resting  on glasses of car. Uneven breath of his soothed  her ears "Princy day by day you are getting better ?"