𝐭𝐫𝐞~𝟑 | 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐈𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐞|

[BETTER USE EARPHONE FOR OPENING SONG]

What he feared most ,What he left intentionally returned to him with wild intentions. Why he is acting dumbfounded over situation? Weren't he used to handle it by cutting it roots ? He did it once but now he wants that root to lead plant for him . What if orchid intentions of his turns to nightshade for him ?

Rajeshwari auditorium hall standing out as the largest auditorium in India due its impressive capacity , infrastructure , cultural significance , and state of art facilities . as like always they organized well as structure according to conference . polished walls filled with different artistic colors , white lights to make it as peaceful .

Standing in front of huge pile of people with cameras, Mikes, iPads updating him . journalist ,reporters and media professionals who sitting to gather notes for today's headlines. Party members , Rahimane brothers sitting on dining chit chatting their associates .two opposite sides of corners stating two possibilities of his future . where one folding her hands over chest standing in saree with full of smile which is suspicious for him another one sipping drink with uninterested people to kill her time but he knows how much importance these scene holds for her. But both are waiting for their time .

"Hem" Sound of clearing throat he got successful in drawing attention of crowd over there .shutter clicks , spotlight flashes attending him as Centre . More than press conference it looks like ball organized for couple And Adish highlighted as Teenage boy who is nervous going to propose his crush now.

Loudspeaker turned on. Rising from his seat he stood upfront at stage . Maintaining posture with fake smile he posed himself as gentleman .Is he? Well he thinks!!

"Hello everyone, myself Adish Rahimane greets you all with my heart. First, apologies for taking your time. Second, I hope you guys are doing well. Huge round of applause to all for our success we have made our state in economy today "

Ovation of claps echoed over auditorium. Smiles on crowd face politely State no matter what we say irony leader he is . He knows how to handle his words , his speech , his actions , his personal life and his power . that's what politician needs to tackle to show his leader quality.