𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞📚(essential)

♣

PARI RAWA , well known lawyer from RAWA & associates as this title she earned by herself

PARI RAWA , well known lawyer from RAWA & associates as this title she earned by herself. A girl who loves to be whale shark in wild city . Not because shark's giant size, her ability of surviving in various R
otten situations of life. Tackling problems and wretch humans what she does. She works for money not for justice. Sounds selfish!! Yeah she is !!

Acquired popularity by her affairs. For once she was lawyer but now she is personal slut of Politician . Sound ridiculous!! That's she thinks.

A girl who is sitting in her High class apartment, situated in thirteenth floor of ankash building , Andheri Mumbai. Moaning a name of person who is thrusting inside her . Usually ,their session wild in two ways . But today she is not contributing anything. All is him letting his frustration on her .

"Aisshh, Princy Say my name loudly" He said raising his speed. "Princy ??"

"Hhhh- adi- "she was whispering but pinch on waist raised her tone " ADISH ... please" .

After hearing her plead he left his hold on her. Her voice and Denial made him understand something bothering her. Generally she is one who force on him but today her rebuttal of doing it Sensed him down .

He was looking at her eyes feeling of fear and betrayal visible for him . Her hands shivering for his touch, her mind is in some thoughts he can read it . But language seems to be foreign to him . Her hand on her heart is ceasing her emotions. Battle between heart and mind can be comprehend .

Being in relationship of four year six months twenty five days , five years in his language . First time he can see frown on her face . Frown of love, frown of dilemma , frown of hurt , frown of regret erasing her charm. More grimace on her face , more worried he became. Cause in life his Princy was never like this.

Seeing his concerned face , slow dampened smile formed on her lips .

"She is alive " she rested her head on his chest . His face was with Normal expression like he knew from earlier.
"You said you burnt her ?".