𝐔𝐧𝐨 ~1| 𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐄 |

When life gives you chance to choose between you and Yours

When life gives you chance to choose between you and Yours .What will you choose ? That's the question raised in his mind .The question changed his life. That question was effective for destroying page.

And he chose 'you' burning himself in fire for once he ignited and the fire was reason of his arise. Demise of his sensation.

If reality ask him that question again he will still plump for 'him' in lieu 'his'.

He is now driving to direction where he always wanted to reach. He never thought it will be this must speedy. he wanted to enjoy for each stop of his destination. It's quick decision made by him to future for not colliding his past again.

One step away, he is one step away from station he decided yesterday as point of his disembarkation.

'Rajeshwar conference entrance hall ' name shining holding head of big sized building . Seven car stopped front of gate waiting for security check for huge event going to held here after a moment.

His Rolls-Royce was in line with common people for security check . His Six security Cars are following him . Must be in question he was the one who is announced call today then why he is following laws ?Then answer is easy he is down to earth like common people . Trying to put show like he always does. Sound fake !! That's he is....

Handing his car he made way to back side room to resting . His five bodygaurd followed at his back .

Two brothers waiting for him with holding glasses of whiskey. Abhishek (his elder brother) saw him coming , came forward to give him hug .

"Abhi Bhaiya, when you came back from America? " He asked pulling out his brother who lives at America. His wife lives with his family .

" Today morning , Arish messaged me you held urgent press conference " he said taking his seat.

" What was reason of hasty decision?" His brother asked in slight concerned face .

" You will get to know" Adish took glass and poured whiskey. " But it's best you're here with me now"

"See Abhi bhaiya I said he will not tell you " Arish said rolling eyes with smirk.

" No he will " abhi said in adamant way looking at adish who is busy checking his bodyguard who has wore mask on their faces. This was a first time. "Adish I am talking to you. "

"See he is ignoring you . " Arish said giving winning smile to his elder brother. " I said you will loose bet"

"He have to say it now " abhi took last sip moved to his brother side.

"Adish " he said squeezing his shoulder.

" Yes bhaiya " adish asked in normal voice .

" Anything bothering you? " He asked to his brother who look distressed About matter .