Epilogue II

Isha

I felt a soft kiss on my cheeks which I might add became chubby as the months passed. I turned to the other side to sleep peacefully but there was another kiss placed on my other cheek and I heard a chuckle followed by another kiss. 

"I love the way you wake me up," I caressed his cheek as I opened my eyes with a smile. His stubble bread made me feel ticklish and his eyes were filled with love and affection as he placed another kiss on my forehead.

"I love the way I wake you up too," He cooed as he brushed the hair strands off my face. He helped me sit up and we shared a hug before he helped me wear my slippers. Nav carried me to the bathroom door something he has been doing even though I said I can walk on my own.

'You don't need to strain your legs when I can carry my princess,' that's what he said when I asked why he picks me up randomly and won't let me walk on my own.

I completed my daily chores which was a little difficult with my 9 months belly but with Nav getting all my required things it became easy for me. The love and respect I have for him grew more and more as time passed. The way he cooks healthy meals for me, the way he feeds me like I was some baby, the way he carries me around, the way he massages my foot, the way he talks to my belly, the way he wakes me up showering me with kisses, the way he pampers me but becomes strict when it comes to my diet and exercise everything about him make my heart swell with happiness and love. 

He carried me to the bed once I was out of the bathroom and made my hair. He took a pinch of vermilion, filled my hairline, and pressed a kiss to my forehead before crouching down and placing a kiss on my belly. Like every day, his angel, that's what he says, wished him morning with a kick. He placed another kiss murmuring 'I love you, angel'. He then got up and pecked my lips saying 'I love you, Princess'. 

"We love you, Nav," I giggled as he bumped our foreheads together. 

"Let's feed my two precious women," He got up from his place and walked to the door as I muttered, "It can be a boy too," to which he just shrugged saying, "I know it's my baby girl,"

After a while, he returned with a tray full of fruits and I made a face as soon as I saw the fruits. I don't want to eat them. And from the way he looked at me, I know he know that too but he is going to feed me no matter what.

"Don't give me those puppy eyes. You have to complete them," he placed the plate on the bedside table and sat on the bed back hugging me. 

"Just for today, please Nav," I requested. He shook his head and took the plate in his hands. 

"Okay, you just eat half of them and I will complete the remaining. I will also make your favorite milkshake for you after this," He cooed and fed me a grape. I huffed in annoyance and chewed the grape and gulped it down. I can never say no to this man and he feeds me like a pig.

"You are too bad," I whined as he fed me another fruit. 

"Achha, why so?" he raised a brow in amusement and kissed my temple as he took a piece of apple in his hand and waited for me to gulp the fruit he fed before.

"You are feeding me too much. I became fat," tears started to swirl in my eyes. I can't even look down at my feet due to my weight. 

"No, you are not. Your body is just getting ready to get our princess into this world. And you are glowing due to this pregnancy. Just let our baby come out, I will make you exercise and get back to your previous shape. I prefer you both the way though," That last sentence made me chuckle and I hit his shoulder before hiding my face in his chest. 

He then wiped off my tears and kissed my forehead. Then we did a little walking exercise after which I took a bath and got ready. Then we went down to have breakfast.