27. Hacker

Abhinav

When we parted from each other I carried her to our room. She was taken aback by my action but rested her head on my chest and held my neck tightly after a few seconds. I decided to ask her the question which was bugging me for a while.

"Princess,  I want to ask you something," I said making her sit on our bed and sat beside her and hugged her close to me.

"You don't need to ask permission to ask something right?" She said wrapping her hands around me.

"Why did you give gifts to everyone when it's your birthday and we should be giving you gifts?" I asked and pulled her onto my lap. She is sitting in my lap sideways and is moving her head such that every time she moves towards me my lips touch her cheek. From the second time, I started pecking her cheek whenever she moved toward me. She acted for some time like she was thinking and shrugged her shoulders saying she would not say.

"Ishu, say it na! I am curious!" I said pulling her more onto me. I don't know why I become so carefree and childish around her. Maybe I want her to see every side of me and only she manages to bring out all these things.

"Okay! So, on my 10th birthday, I asked Dad why he always brings me gifts on my birthday. He said he was so happy when I was born and he wants to celebrate that happiness every year by gifting the reason for his happiness. He said he wanted to celebrate the day I came into his life and shower me with the gifts as I am the best daughter. From then, I too started gifting all my close ones because even I want to celebrate our relationships. If dad got his princess that day, I too got the best dad that day. Our relationship was born that day and it involves both of us. So, why only he should give me gifts? It's the same with others as well and later it became my habit." She said kissing my cheek when I kissed hers.

"And proposal?" I asked again.

"Woh... " she started fidgeting with her fingers and a blush crept on her cheeks. I made her look at me and kissed her forehead. She rested her head on my chest and I kissed her hair and waited for her to continue.

"I wanted to propose to you on my birthday and bring you into my life on the same day I got my family but as I said earlier I was afraid of getting rejected. so, I never dared to come in front of you. When we are married now, I thought of confessing my feelings on the day I have always wanted to." She replied and I intervened her fingers with mine. I kissed her hand and we both stayed like that for some time. She is the best thing that happened to me.

Today is the best day of my life. Isha confessed to me. I was the one who planned a surprise for her birthday but the surprise she gave me was the best I could ever get. I wanted to confess my feelings for a long time but I wanted to sort out everything before confessing but she bet me in it and made my life. We stayed in that comfortable and soothing embrace for a long time but my phone decided to break our moment. 

"Abhinav your phone!" She said gesturing towards the table where I kept my mobile.

"Let it be Princess!" I said and held her tight but she again asked me to take the call saying it might be important. I took the call this time. It was my PA. He said about someone trying to hack into our company's server. 

"Princess, there is an emergency. I need to go." I said getting up and kissing her forehead.

"Drive safe and keep your calm. I know you can solve the issue." She said giving me a brief hug and kissing my cheek. I didn't want to leave her right after the beautiful confession but my presence is important there and I knew she would understand me so I started driving to my head office. 

By the time I reached there, Abhishek was already there and discussing the issue with my PA. My team is trying to trace the hacker but that idiot seems to be an intelligent one. I have to take charge to trace that bastard who dared to mess with me. Yes, I know hacking and I am one of the best hackers in the world whose identity is unknown to everyone.