Chapter 20 - Blurry Destiny

Start from the beginning

"I want to talk to Deruth."

"Seriously? He'd ball his eyes out if he saw you again you know. You and Cale are practically his weak spot."

"Weak spot my ass, that bastard betrayed me the moment he did that to our child we raised together."

"Very well. Write on this piece of paper, I'll make it so one of my followers sends it to him."

The God of Death handed a piece of paper with a pen to Jour who immediately took it and wrote a message on it for Deruth. Kim Rok Soo was curious and decided to take a peek at the paper his mother was writing on.

"Do you want to have a go, Rok Soo?"

Jour handed the paper over to Rok Soo who received it with two hands. Rok Soo looked at the paper and wasn't surprised by what he saw, based on what he heard a while ago this was to be expected. — 'Don't you dare think of me as your wife anymore after what you did to my child.'

Kim Rok Soo wrote right underneath Jour's message; Why did I ever think of you as a good father?

It was a genuine question, he wondered why he ever thought of Deruth as a good father if all he had ever done was ignore him for his red hair and reddish brown eyes that were identical to his mother's. He was glad he didn't inherit his father's looks and instead inherited his mother's looks or else he would have gotten his stupidity as well.

"Wow, this is gonna be a huge blow on him... I can't wait to feel his despair!"

The God of Despair cheered as he looked over the God of Death's shoulder who was holding Jour's and Kim Rok Soo's (hate) message to Deruth. The God of Death then walked outside to put it into a mailbox that was labeled 'for my followers' and walked back.

"Oh, who is this?"

Jour looked at the holographic screen with a familiar white-head with red eyes on it. He looked just like her but with white hair! He was so adorable, she felt like going down and squishing his cheeks.

"That's Cale's new life."

"He looks so angelic it's scaring me."

Kim Rok Soo commented on Cale's new look. Pure white hair, red eyes, skinny physique? He looks like those angels in the novels he found lying around in his house.

"What's his name?"

"Deon, Deon Hardt."

"Hmm, that definitely fits him alright! I like the meaning of his name, a mighty and all-powerful God."

(A/N): These are one of the meanings, his name can also mean duty, proper, follower of dionysus, and necessary person which all fit him pretty much

"Sure fits him alright, he's so powerful that he was able to change the fate of the universe. I wonder how he'll do so here."

Kim Rok Soo looked at his (self proclaimed) younger brother. Maybe the few times they had met before the incident happened slowly made him attached.

(Cruel better watch out... your younger brother is gaining another hyung...)

He saw how Cale lived in his original life, being abused and losing everyone you had love to the apocalypse and many more would have destroyed someone already.