34 : || Hunt For Past ||

ابدأ من البداية

"But Jyest, why didn't you call us? Sahdev and I could have given her medicine." Nakul suggested.

"The idea never came to my mind, Nakul. I couldn't think rationally at that time." Yudhisthir answered, looking at his brother's eyes.

"On top of that, her words were more shocking and confusing." He finally mentioned about what he was concerned more.

"Why do you say so, Jyest?" Bheem asked, this time after glancing at his younger brothers.

"I don't know, Bheem, but her words was not normal. I mean it was like out of the world type. No person in their sane mind will speak like that." He said, still pondering about the last night.

I am habituated to pain and I truly love it.

Dard kasht pauchati hai... Dard takleef deti hai... Par kabhi kabhi dard sukoon bhi deti hai.

Jab zindagi mei andhera cha jae, aur roshni ki ek keeran bhi nazar na aey, toh dard hi ek hai jo apna sahara ban jati hai, zindagi jeene ki sahara.

Woh dard jo takleef mei maujoot hai, wohi dard hume sukoon ki raah dikhati hai.

"These were the exact words what she said." Yudhisthir repeated her exact words which he remembered clear as water.

"There was not an ounce of pain that she felt during the entire time when her blood oozed out of her wound, or when I was taking out the glass pieces from her foot, or when I applied the antiseptic wash that she gave to apply." He paused for a moment.

"It was like she didn't feel any kind of pain." He added.

To say they were shocked would be an understatement, because they were beyond shock and surprised.

Her words were like a puzzle to them.

"She is habituated to pain and she loves it? But how can someone love pain?" Nakul questioned, frowning.

"And why would she even make pain her comfort zone, or her support system?" Questions surrounded in Bheem's mind also.

"Pain gives us only suffering and anguish, then why did she say that it gives peace to her? I mean on what basis she said that?" Arjun was also confused like hell.

"And above all, why did she mention that when darkness surround in life and there's no light anywhere around? What does this mean?" Sahdev asked after pondering a lot.

His question made the four wonder.

"You're right, Sahdev. Even, I didn't think about this." Yudhisthir stated, realizing.

"Jab zindagi mei andhera cha jae, aur roshni ki ek keeran bhi nazar na aey, toh dard hi ek hai jo apna sahara ban jati hai... Zindagi jeene ki sahara..." Arjun again repeated her words.

"What does it mean?" He added, asking nobody in particular.

"My head will burst now by thinking so hard this early in the morning. It looks like we are trying to decode a puzzle." Nakul commented, gaining a bored look from Bheem and Sahdev.

"Decode a puzzle?" Yudhisthir and Arjun repeated in unison and looked at each other.

Realization struck them hard.

"It's about her life." Yudhisthir stated.

"The life which we are unaware of." Arjun completed.

"That means she was saying all those things about herself." Bheem mentioned.

"Exactly, Bhrata Bheem." Arjun acknowledged, standing against the railing and looking at the morning sky.

"There is something we don't know. And I mean, there is a massive part of her life that is kept well hidden. And I am very sure that she doesn't want anyone to know about that." He added.