"Oh you should! You should come, why don't you go with me? It could be fun!" Steve said. "Wh- oh no, no I- I don't wanna ruin or interfere with your plans, you really don't have to take me, I didn't mean to imply that", Josh said. "You weren't implying, and you're not interfering! I'd love it if you'd come. Gabe would too!" Steve said.

Josh realized that Steve was being serious, and he hesitated. He looked at Lucas, who was nodding at him encouragingly. Josh blushed, then he looked at Tyler, for some reason searching for his approval. "Yeah, why don't you go with Steve? I bet you'd have a lot of fun", Tyler said. "And you should never stop any of your hobbies if they make you happy", he smiled at Josh knowingly, referencing the conversation they'd had the night before, when Tyler told Josh he had quit gaming even though it had given him so much joy in the past.

Josh blushed. "I- are you sure?" He asked Steve. "One thousand percent. I'll let Gabe know we're twenty minutes late so you can get ready", Steve said as he grabbed his phone. "I- o-okay", Josh blushed.

Gabe was totally down too, excited that Josh would be joining. Josh finished his bagel and went to get ready. He hurried so Steve wouldn't have to wait for him too long. "I don't have a-", Josh started. "I have an extra deck. I got you", Steve smiled. "You ready?" He asked. Josh nodded. "Well, have fun sweets! We'll see you in a few", Lucas said as he hugged Steve tightly, pressing a kiss on his cheek, and then he did the same with Josh. Tyler also hugged his soulmate tightly, before he hugged Josh, pressing a kiss on his temple. "Careful, 'kay?" He spoke softly. "I will, promise", Josh replied. Tyler hummed. "Enjoy, baby. Have fun", he smiled.

Steve and Josh then left the apartment and Josh was nervous, but excited too. They went to Steve's car and got inside as they started their drive to the skate park that wasn't too overcrowded, one where Steve and Gabe could skate in mostly peace.

As they drove, the music played on the radio but it was quiet between them. Josh didn't know what to say, and Steve seemed to be in thought. So Josh just looked down at his lap.

"So uhm... Do you think we should talk about what happened?" Steve then said. "Y'know, the making out... the kissing?"

"Uhm, n-no not- not really", Josh replied, his chest pounding like a mad man. Steve let out a laugh. "Could've expected you to reply that", he chuckled. "I think we should, though. Nothing... nothing weird, not at all. Just... think we should clear the air", Steve said. Josh wished he could disappear and he didn't have to have this conversation, but he gave in. "Okay", he said softly. He was nervous as hell.

"So, what I think is... we were just having fun and we were playing a game and that's it. Just... two good friends playing a drunk game with their other close friends and doing dumb things and following the rules of the game... also caused by some pent up tension. That's all there is to it", he said.

Josh felt a sense of relief at Steve's answer, and Josh let out a soft sigh. "I- I... yeah", he said. "I agree", he said. Steve smiled at him. "Great. That's settled then", he said. "Wasn't so bad now, was it?" he hummed with a grin. Josh rolled his eyes with a soft smile. "It wasn't", he said. Steve chuckled softly. "We're still good friends regardless, aren't we?" He asked. "If- if that's okay with you", Josh blushed. "Abso-fucking-lutely, J", he sent him a smile. "We had fun during the game and I wouldn't be opposed to it if another one of those games would happen, but just because it would be part of the fun game and you're a handsome guy. Nothing more", Steve said.

Josh blushed at the last part as he looked out the window. "You- you're not so bad yourself", he said with a blush, and he heard Steve let out another soft laugh. "I appreciate that", he said. Josh chuckled with a soft smile.

//

"Hey, Ty?" Lucas spoke up as Tyler was smoking a cigarette. "Hi baby", Tyler replied. "Do you think you could braid my hair?" Lucas asked. "Sure baby, of course. What were you thinking of?" Tyler asked as he looked up. "Just regular cornrows I think", Lucas replied. "'Cause I feel like this is getting out of hand", he chuckled as he pointed at his hair. Tyler smiled. "I love every way your hair looks on you, no matter what style", Tyler said. "But I'll absolutely braid your hair, baby. I'll go get the supplies right after", he said. "I'll go get them, you stay here", Lucas smiled. "Okay baby", Tyler kissed his cheek.