12 mums house

i woke up still in leah's arms. her face was nuzzled into me and she was snoring lightly. i slight smile spread across my face as i watched her, my fingers stroked through her silky blonde hair.

"morning eve" she mumbled as she opened her eyes.

"morning love" i said.

she moved herself to cuddle into my body more. my hands moved in her shirt and scratched her back softly.

"don't get too comfortable darling, i'm getting up in a sec" i said. she just grumbled sleepily in response.

about 5 minutes later, alessia knocked and came in.

"i'm just letting you know that im not home tonight because kyra told me to stay at hers for the night so im going there" she said. "you don't have to worry about me burning down your house"

"alright less, have fun" i said.

"what time are yous going" she asked.

"bout an hour. but this lazy arse won't get up so maybe a bit later, why?" i said.

"just asking" she said and left.

a while later i had to drag leah out of bed. literally.

she lay there on the floor with my duvet wrapped around her, curling into a ball.

"leah come on" i whined.

"what's the rush love" she said.

"my mums expecting us in half an hour and you know she's very on top of time and planning and shit like that" i said.

"carol loves me. she won't mind" leah said.

i grabbed the duvet from her, throwing it back on my bed and taking both her hands and dragging her out of the room.

"babe your giving me carpet burn" she complained.

"well get up then" i said.

"alright alright" she said and got up from the floor.

we went downstairs and i made us both breakfast. we ate and then went back up to get ready.

soon we had our things in my car and i was driving us to my mums. i handed leah the aux cable and let her in charge of the music. we blasted it while i drove, singing along and letting the wind blow our hair.

as i pulled up, the front door opened and my mum stood there with her arms open awaiting a hug.

i walked towards her before being pushed aside by leah.

"move bitch" she said, shoving past me and jumping into the arms of my mother.

my mum hugged her and made a huge deal about leah's new haircut.

"yeah not like im your daughter or anything" i mumbled.

"evelyn don't mumble" my mum said. "and leah's like my daughter too. stop being jealous"

she came and hugged me, kissing my forehead and taking mine and leah's bags from me.

"thanks mum" i said as we walked into the house.

"how come you girls are an hour late" she asked.

i looked at leah with a raised eyebrow. i knew she'd bring that up.

"sorry carol, that's my fault. slept in" leah said.

"oh darling that's okay" she said.

my mum took our bags upstairs.

"she fucking loves you more than me" i said.

"what can i say" leah said cockily.

"dickhead" i said, punching leah's arm.

"ow" she complained.

i walked into the living room and was met by my brother.

"yes mikey" i said slapping his hand. "what you saying" i patted his back.

"nothing man, what's new with you" he said.

"you alright leah" he said.

"yeah you" she said while sitting down on the sofa.

"nothing man, life's boring" i said.

"cool cool" he said.

a while after watching a couple of movies together, me and leah decided to go upstairs.

i put some sheets on my childhood bed as leah unpacked her bags and put her clothes away in my wardrobe.

when we were younger me and leah practically lived at each others houses so there's a whole section in my wardrobe just for her clothes.

i also unpacked my things and then lay on my bed looking through my phone.

leah left the room and i looked around my room, going through all my old things that had been left here when i moved away.

i looked through old photos and memory boxes. i found a box of all my old football things from trophies, to my first ever set of boots, and my first ever kit.

leah came back and sat with me.
"aww little baby evelyn is sooo cute" she said as she looked through some of my pictures.

"am i not still cute now" i joked.

"babe your fucking gorgeous" she said.

"thanks love, your not too shabby yourself" i joked.

"bitch" she said. "i take it back"

"nope no take backs" i said

we both lay back on my bed looking at the roof.

"evelyn" leah said.

"hm"

"you are the prettiest girl in the world" she said.

my heart.

"i can't be le" i said.

"why not" she asked.

"because that's you" i said.

i looked over at her and saw a soft blush spread across her cheeks.

"everyday you make me fall more and more in love with you" she said.

now it's my turn to blush.

she turned to kiss my cheek and my face turned even pinker. i felt my face radiating heat. she put her hand around my waist. she buried her face in my neck and i could feel her smile against me.

ugh stop. the butterflies are going crazy.

when we were about 18 i had a huge crush on leah. i was scared to show my feelings so i didn't. eventually those feelings went away but now they're back.

or maybe they never left.

wordcount: 950