8 post date

i made leah breakfast while she sat at the table.

"have you spoken to less?" i asked leah.

"about what" she asked.

"she told me not to tell anyone but like she's been questioning her sexuality a lot recently and stuff like that" i said.

"nah she's not said anything to me about that" she said.

i gave leah her breakfast and started making myself lunch.

"how is less now?" leah asked.

"she's doing better. still gets upset but that's understandable" i said.

i sat with her and ate my lunch.

"leah?"

"yeah" she said as she washed our dishes.

"how come you never told me about your feelings earlier?" i asked.

"because i didn't want to mess things up between us. i think at that party, i was edging closer to tell you but then you said something like 'your my best friend i don't want you to be hurting' and then i thought you didn't feel the same so i didnt tell you to fuck things up" she said.

"i'm sorry le, i just said that because i didn't know how you felt so i didn't want to ruin what we had" i said.

"baby id given you loads of signs" she said.

"like what?" i asked.

"i offered you to stay over multiple times after we hooked up but you never did. i told you i didn't want to fuck things up between us. the fact that i blushed when you kissed me at that party" she said.

"god i'm such a fool" i said.

"maybe. but your my fool" she said.

"no but seriously, how could i be so blind" i said.

"i don't know love" she said.

she took my hand and led me back to the living room. she sat me down on the sofa and straddled my lap.

she tucked some of my hair behind my ears and put her hands at my cheeks. she tipped my face up to look at her and brought her face down slowly, pressing her lips on mine.

as we made out, she started moving her hips against me, trying to create some sort of friction.

"leah?"

"hm"

"what are you doing here" i asked, putting my hands to her hips.

"i need you baby" she said.

i smirked and slid my hand into her shorts, touching her swollen clit. she rolled her hips to rub herself against my finger.

"she's left you in a state baby" i said.

"no love this was all you" she said.

"oh so she was good enough in bed for you" i teased.

"absolutely not. she finished and when she went to sleep i had to get myself off" she said. "i was debating coming to you for you to sort me out but i couldn't leave a stranger in my house alone"

"should have called me, i'd have been straight over" i said.

"baby all i could think about on that date was you" she said. "i wished it was you i was at the bar with. i wished it was you getting in that uber with me. i wished it was you coming home with me. i wished it was you in my bed fucking me"

"that's naughty. thinking about me fucking you while you were in bed with another girl" i teased.

"baby that's all i could think about all night. your amazing mouth. your talented fingers. the way you stretch me out with 3 and make me feel so fucking good" she said.