1 sleepover

"see you tomorrow love" i said as i pulled on my shirt.

"thanks for today" she said from under the covers of her bed.

"it's what im here for" i said.

"bye" she said.

"bye love" i said and walked out.

i let myself out of her house and drove myself home.

me and leah have been casual fuck buddies for as long as we can remember.

we were friends in high school and came through the arsenal academy together. when we met we instantly clicked. we had lots of similarities and leah was someone i could relate to. id say we naturally gravitate towards each other.

we're very close, in fact we're practically inseparable. we do everything together, we share everything with each other, tell each other everything. leah's my soulmate and im hers.

we even made a pact, many years ago. if neither of us are married or in a relationship by the age of 40, we will get married just for shits and giggles.

nobody knows about our "antics" you could call it.

we only have one rule.

don't fall in love.

no catching feelings. it's just sex. no real meaning behind it, just releasing some frustration or whatever.

i got home and got into bed. i've got an early start tomorrow.

the next day i got ready for training and went to pick leah up from her house before we arrived at the colney

things were never awkward between us after. we just carried on like a normal day.

i walked over to beth and viv and stood with them while the rest of the girls arrived. jonas told us what we will be doing in training and we got straight to it.

after training we went to have lunch. i sat with beth and viv again and we just chatted about random things. mostly about myle, their new pup.

they were showing me some new pictures when leah came and sat down beside me.

"hiya girls" she said.

she grabbed the apple from my plate and took a bite.

"i was gonna eat that" i said.

"too late" she said sticking her tongue at me.

i grabbed the apple from her hand and ate it.

beth looked at me with disgust.

"what's your problem bethany" i said.

"your sharing food" she said.

"so. you share food with viv" i said.

"yeah well vivs my girlfriend" she said.

"yeah and leah's my best friend. since like year 9 or something" i said.

"speaking of, one of my mates is having this little party thing. ev will you go as my plus one" leah said to me.

"she's expecting me to bring a date but you all know how that's been recently" leah said.

"of course ill be your date leah" i joked.

i put my arms around her neck and kissed her cheek with an exaggerated "mwah"

after lunch we were in the gym. we all did our usual workouts and then i went over to leah.

"wanna come round today? was thinking of watching a movie and shit" i said.