4 motorbike

today i drove to leah's house on my brothers motorbike. he lets me borrow it every month so on that day me and leah go out for a ride and just chill about. sometimes we have a picnic in this huge field so that's what i've planned today.

i knocked at the door and leah came out. she put on her helmet and got on the back.

she put her hands at my waist and i begun to drive away.

while driving she put her arms around my waist, resting her hands at my stomach and leaning into my back. i felt butterflies and my cheeks reddened.

we soon arrived at our field and i stopped and turned off the engine. i grabbed the basket from the back and me and leah walked a little to lay down the picnic blanket and sit down.

we unloaded everything from the basket and ate it while talking shit.

we gave each other all the gossip, the drama and any news that we knew of. we caught each other up on everything.

and then we lay in silence.

i lay with my head on leah's arm as we looked up at the sky, pointing out shapes in the clouds.

everything felt perfect.

all the food was finished and we'd been out for hours so we decided to head back.

we got back on and leah had her hands in the same place as before.

we stopped at a petrol station and leah went inside while i filled up the motorbike.

she came back out with a bottle of water and got back on.

"fucking 3 quid for a bottle of water" she said. "bloody extortionate"

i laughed and then drove again.

while driving i felt her hands loosen grip on me and she lowered them slightly.

i held one of her hands with mine and brought it back up to my waist.

"hold on babe" i said. "don't want you falling off"

truth was that i enjoyed having her hands there. it felt somewhat comforting.

we arrived back at leah's and went in. i lay on her sofa as she got ready for training.

"surprise attack" she yelled as she leaped over the back of the sofa and straight on top of me.

"let's go" she said, walking towards the door as if she hadn't just crushed every bone in my body.

i got up and walked after her. we got back on the motorbike and i drove us to my house to get myself dressed.

"less are you coming with us" i asked.

"yeah i will" she said.

we got into my car and i drove us to training. we arrived and got out walking into the changing rooms.

i sat on the bench and put on my boots. i watched as beth walked towards leah and tell her something causing leah to groan loudly.

she came and sat next to me, putting on her own boots.

"what's happened" i asked.

"beth's gone and-" she began before she was cut off by jonas walking in the room.

"so today we're going to be on pitch one. there's been an incident in the gym so today's session in there is cancelled" he said.

we walked out to the pitch and i sat on a ball while listening to jonas explaining the drills we will be doing today.