CHAPTER 12 - Twin's Slumber Party

Start from the beginning

S: wait.. soo that Lamborghini of yours is supposed to be for Wrena?
W: yeah.. and can we forget about Wrena.. i don't wanna remember all the thing she had done to me..
S: aww, someone is being emotional.
W: then give me a hug!
S: hell no! Last time i gave you a hug, you didn't let go of me for 30 minutes!
W: i am just comfortable on you and you really smells good-
S: OKAY LET'S JUST GO WITHER AND SHUT UP.

W: *laugh*
S: what car? Yours or mine?
W: my car.. i wanna show you my driving skills
S: i am probably gonna die after that but okay.
W: as long as we die together?
S: no and let's just go now!
W: okay, sir!

•We go to his car and i really wanted to drive a car but he doesn't let me so.. it's time to act like a spoiled kid again•

S: Pleaseeee Wither!!!
W: Nope! I will drive this cause.. have you even know how to drive a Lamborghini?
S: You're asking me? I am the one who has a lot of cars in here.
W: but you didn't drive them.. you just pick a driver then go somewhere.
S: how do you know that?
W: from.. somewhere.

S: okay.. just let me drive it!
W: no, we might get to an accident.
S: do you trust me?
W: yes but this time no.
S: oh.. well uhh-.. just let me drive it pleasee.. i do have a driving license.
W: Soon, i will let you drive but this time, it's a no!
S: i just wanna feel like i am driving!
W: oh you wanna feel like you're driving?
S: yes.

•He take out something on the back sit and it was wrapped on plastic. When he unwrap it.. it was a toy steering wheel.•

W: Here.. you can use this to feel that you're driving.. *laugh*
S: *laugh* what the hell?.. Hahahaha..
S: i feel insulted but i think this so funny.
W: Here baby Skelly, you can drive now!
S: I don't want that!

•Wither put the wheel infront of me•

S: i like it but.. why is it pink?
W: that was supposed to be for Skela cause she also wants to drive this car.
S: Aww.. we are in sync!
W: yeah.. whatever, just mind that and let's go to the twin's house.
W: is this how dating you feels like?
S: sure.

•Wither drove and i am playing with this toy steering wheel.. this is fun.. oww i am being childish again.•

•We finally get to our the twin's house and holy cow, it's big. But my father's house is still bigger.•

•Wither here being a gentleman.. he go out and he's the one open the door for me. Zen greeted us and why is he the one we saw first?•

"Aww, you both are so cute together." Zen said with a smirk. He let us in his house and everyone is in there just waiting for us.. oopsie.

"Why are you both late?" Zombie asked. "They probably make out first." Endy said and i am now regretting to come in this party. "We just got here and you all are now starting to tease us." Wither said and sit on the couch.

"So.. what to do first?" I asked. "Let's play a game!!" Zee said and he stand up on his chair. "Uno!!" Zen shout. "No, monopoly!!" Zee shout back.

They keep fighting about whag games should we start and now.. they're ignoring each other.. sigh, twins.

"Uno first then Monopoly, is it alright?," I said and ask. "No, Monopoly first then Uno!" Zee said. Oh gosh, these twins are so.. annoying. "I agree with Skelly!" Zen said.

"Let's just play spin the bottle." Zombie said and everyone look at him. "We're all boys.. are you all gays?" Endy said. "No, that's not what i mean for my game. It's a spin the bottle but instead of kissing, it's a truth or dare, anything edition." Zombie explain.

"Where's the bottle?" Pigman asked. "Uh..Zen, Zee.. do you guys have any bottle?" Zombie ask. "We have a beer glass bottle." Zen said. "Nice one.. you guys have an alcohol." Endy said and smirk.

"This conversation is going way too long, Wither spawn a bottle now." I said and they look at Wither. "Okay." He said then spawn a bottle. "Wither is so obedient to Skelly." Endy said. "Cause he loves him." Zen added.

"Let's just play this game." I said and rolled my eyes. "Okay.. the game is..  whoever spin the bottle will the one gonna ask truth or dare and when it pointed on someone, that mob will answer truly or do the dare without hesitation." Zombie explain and we sit on the floor in circle.

The circle is like.. Me, Zombie, Zen, Zee, Wither, Pigman and Endy. Zombie spin the bottle first and it pointed on Endy. "Truth or dare?" Zombie ask. "Dare cause i'm not a chicken!" Endy said.

"I dare you to do a push up.. in 5 minutes!" Zombie said and Endy do what he said. While Endy is doing some push up, he spin the bottle too and it pointed on Zee.

[«Sorry but i will skip it to the others part and onto the  Withelly part causeee this is their story and i am too lazy to think of some truth and dare.»]
Third Person POV:

It's now Zen's turn to spin the bottle, the bottle pointed to Skelly. "Truth or dare Skelly?" Zen ask with a smirk on his face. "Dare.." Skelly said nervously. Zen stand up and goes to Skelly and whisper him his dare to Skelly that Skelly will do later.

"okay.." Skelly said quietly. "Not fair.. we wanna know what's the dare." Zee said. "You'll know later." Zen said and goes back to his sit.

"I wanna eat now.." Zee said and stand up, "you guys wanna eat something? There's so many food in our fridge." Zee said and goes ro kitchen. Everyone follow and they starting to make their own foods.

Pigman: why are y'all eating pork?

Zombie: sorry about them Pigman.. they're just playing around.

Skelly: Pigman, this pork is really good.

Pigman: okay.. (He is so done with them)

Wither: Skelly.. wanna taste this suspicious soup that in Zen and Zee's fridge?
Skelly: ehh? No! That must be poisonous.
Wither: you still didn't even taste it.
Skelly: why don't you taste it first then i will taste is too after you.
Wither: nahh..
Skelly: then i will not taste that.
Wither: okay, then..

Zee: that's really a poisonous stew cause Zen made it.
Zen: heyy! I am not that bad at cooking, how dare you say that!
Zee: don't believe him, he's really bad. He can make you all pass out in a month if you all eat his food
Zen: you're such a mean twin
Zee: you are too, what do you mean?

Zombie: they are literally a twin.
Pigman: agree..
Endy: why are they always fighting?
Zombie: that's just a normal thing for a siblings.
Pigman: yeah..
Endy: ohh, i didn't knew cause i don't have any siblings.
Pigman: I am the oldest in my siblings.
Zombie: same, i am the oldest too!

Skelly: you tryna poison me, aren't you?
Wither: why would i do that?
Skelly: because withers can tell if the thing is poisonous or not.
Wither: n-no.. we didn't have that powers.
Skelly: really? So i can just put a poison on your food without you knowing it?
Wither: are you gonna do that?
Skelly: if i just hate you but right now i don't so you're lucky.

•After they make their own foods.. Zee decided to have a food fight with them and they fight back and the kitchen went dirty but they have so much fun in there.•

•Well.. they also clean the kitchen first before they go to play a PS5. They play gta 5 in there and they also have so much fun.•

•After also that, they finally have eaten and this time, they didn't do a food fight cause they're just wasting so many foods.. Zee was actually deciding to have a food fight again but instead they tape him on the wall and they happily eat. (They feed Zee while he is taped)•

•They rested after that, some of them lay down and play some games. But Wither is on balcony minding something.. Skelly approach him and he will do what the dare is.•

====TO BE CONTINUE====

Next Chapter: Flirt with Wither