chapter 5

'oh my-' I groaned as the alien's tongue twisted around my own, exploring my mouth, and dominating my tongue.

As I put my hand On his shoulder to push him away, he grabbed my wrist and wrapped his other arm around my waist to pull me against his front. I could feel his throbbing erection against my stomach as he held me close.

After a moment his tongue retracted from my mouth as the kiss was broken and he pulled away licking his lips. Only then did I also see they had fangs.

A four-fingered hand grabbed my chin gently turning my head to the side before another set of lips latched onto my own and another tongue Invaded.

The first alien practically purred, watching me and his companion kiss. I closed my eyes, practically melting into it until he finally pulled away, Giving me a chance to breathe. Hands roamed all over my body as they explored me further.

I felt one grab my butt and jumped a little in surprise, making me snap out of my momentary delirium. "h-hey! I know you're curious but this really isn't a great idea–or time! i have to go back-!"

The first alien moved to the opposite side of me so that they were both at my sides, each one holding one of my arms. As the second's hand glided down my stomach towards my heat I quickly closed my legs.

Both their tails wrapped around each of my legs and I whined as one of my legs was pulled up and the other was held in place leaving me to stand on one foot.

The second alien's hand cupped my sex as its fingers explored and touched all over, stimulating my clit as they moved through my folds. He quickly found my entrance and I all but squealed as one of his fingers pushed its way into my core. He pushed it in and out a few times before adding a second to stir up my insides and feel around.

"ah- please..." I tilted my head back as I pleaded, unsure what I was asking for as my head swam.

One of my arms was released as the second alien crouched down. As he leaned in and trailed his tongue over my opening I gasped and grabbed him by the hair with my free hand.

The first alien waited patiently and held onto me, Keeping my leg in the air as his partner tasted me, lapping his long sleek tongue across my opening.

He must've noticed how my inner walls clenched each time his tongue ran over my clit, because he started adding pressure there each time.

My toes curled and I tightened my grip on the alien's head as he curled his fingers and twisted them around, determined to explore every inch of my insides. Once he seemed satisfied he pulled his fingers out and inspected the arousal from my body that coated his digits.

The first alien let go of my arm with one hand and ended up reaching down my front to finger me as well. His touch was not nearly as exploratory as his companions and took half as long as he pulled his hand away to inspect the residue left behind.

The blue-eyed male licked his fingers clean while the green-eyed male rubbed his together interested in the clear substance that came from my body. As the shorter male finished cleaning his digits, his tongue, unfurling around them he bellowed in satisfaction. Now that he had a taste he turned to look back at me and practically shoved his face between my legs. I cried out as the alien's tongue slipped inside, reaching deeper than I had expected.

The one holding me upright seemed a bit surprised by his companion's eager reaction and gave his fingers a taste before chittering.

My legs were trembling as I stood on my toes trying not to just collapse. I could feel how close I was to climaxing and at this point, I had lost all sense of right or wrong. "Oh fuck-" I closed my eyes and pulled the alien's face closer letting him eat me out like I was his last meal.