cbapter 10

(warning for dub-con)(this is for sure Consensual but some people might think it otherwise)

The sound of a strange rumble woke me up and I felt a heavy weight upon my body, practically holding me down as I tried to move. 

groaning, I finally opened my eyes to find myself trapped between two alien males, spooning me as we slept. getting one arm free I rubbed my eyes and looked down to see Eikan at my front practically hiding his face in my boobs while he had his arms wrapped around my torso. his tail flicked around lazily on the fur bedding behind him as he cuddled against me happily in his sleep. 

Despite being injured and covered in bandages he seemed quite comfortable in this position. 

putting my hand on his shoulder to try and gently push him off so I could get some space, I only managed to stir up Eiso who was behind me. his arms wrapped around my stomach as he pulled me back against his chest, purring in his sleep, and hid his face in my hair. 

‘oh come on!’ I squirmed to try and break free but one of Eiso’s legs was lodged between my legs pinning one of them to the bed and both males had firm holds on me in their sleep. 

my squirming seemed to stir eikan awake as a rumble escaped him and he tiredly opened his eyes before pulling back enough to look at me confused. 

my eyes met his and my stomach growled making the situation worse than it already was. I whined helplessly as Eiso held me tighter not wanting to let go and Eikan seemed to find my situation amusing. 

seeming to have some semblance of pity for me he pulled away completely and sat up to stretch, with a yawn before rolling his shoulders. Then he climbed out of bed and went over to a sack that was hanging on the cave wall before reaching in and digging through it. 

as he pulled out some fruit I relaxed a bit. At least I don't have to be stuck like this, and hungry. I could feel Eiso moving behind me as he buried his face in the side of my neck and inhaled deeply. I didn't pay much mind to him, far too focused on Eikan who was trying to cut up some fruit from me.

as something started poking my backside I grew increasingly more aware of how warm Eiso’s body was and how he seemed to be moving– ‘wait is he grinding against me?!’

I tried looking back at Eiso as he started panting heavily and thrusting his hips against my backside. “E-Eiso?!” I spoke up questioningly.

Eikan stopped what he was doing to look back at us and watched on, curious as to his brother's strange reaction. 

As I tried to break free from Eiso’s grip, he snarled and ended up rolling us over so I was pressed down into the bedding and he was on top of me. I squeaked in surprise from the sudden action as he pushed my head down and his erection slipped between my legs. ‘What is happening!?’

Eiso seemed like the more level headed out of the two most of the time, Eikan was always being pervy and seemed more short tempered so this sudden change with his brother was anything but expected. even last night when we were having sex, he seemed different. Eiso was a lot rougher and seemed to struggle when it came to holding himself back.

noticing the change in his brother's behavior, Eikan set aside the fruit and came over to grab Eiso’s shoulder and pull him off me. 

Eiso growled in turn, sitting back on the bed glaring at Eikan while his cock throbbed in front of him. I scooted back away from him confused and concerned, thinking they might fight but Eikan just tilted his head looking at his brother questioningly. 

Eiso then grabbed at his head, seeming to struggle with controlling himself as sat upright. Eikan couldn't seem to make sense of his brother's strange reaction and even Eiso seemed unsure of himself.