Ball disaster - Mission..complete?

After waking up from that horrible dream and noticing something weird about Carlos's behavior,you had no other choice but to get ready for the ball.

You watched from your rooms window as the guests were entering the mansion in their suits,long dresses and masks,each one of them having their face covered, while the maids helped you put on the wedding dress Carlos had hired his best designers design for you in one day.

You couldn't lie,the dress was gorgeous,just like a princesses.Every girl would dream to wear a dress like that.

You on the other hand couldn't even glance at it without panicking.That dream you had earlier had terrified you,you had a feeling that it warned you about something.

The maids noticed your discomfort while looking at it and tried to make you feel better by telling you how good you would look in it.You thanked them for their kind words and eventually let them help you put the dress on and do your hair.They let your hair loose and attached a vail on top, and afterwards gave you your mask.

They let your hair loose and attached a vail on top, and afterwards gave you your mask

Maid 3->"You look gorgeous Miss!,you will have all eyes on you!"

"That's what I'm afraid of.."

Maid 1->"Did you say anything Miss?"

"N-no! Nothing at all..um.., would you girls mind if..,you could give me some space..I want to be alone for a while.."

The maids understood how you felt after being married to a man like that, so they let you be and gave you some space.Before one of the maids left,she informed you that in atleast ten minutes you had to go to the ball room because all the guests were waiting to see you.

You watched as the maids left and closed your rooms door behind them,you sat on your bed and looked at your reflection in the mirror.You observed the dresses details carefully and tried to connect them with the image of the dress you slightly remembered from your dream.
The more you compared them,the more became the similarities among them.Could that dream actually be a warning?Or was your mind just playing tricks on you?

"This can't be real..,it was just a simple nightmare!Maybe it's because I'm nervous for the mission",you said to yourself and shook the uneasy feeling.

You stood up and did a twirl to admire the dress,you stared at your image reassuring yourself that everything would be okay.