Forgiveness

(How am I supposed to start a conversation with her?She's not even looking at me!), Baki nervously took a little peak just to see if you were looking at him.

. . .

Nope!,you were totally ignoring him and you just continued walking speechlessly.

(Looks like I have to make the first move),he took a deep breath and made his first attempt to start a conversation.

"So are you happy that you came back to Tokyo?", he said smiling.

. . .

(She doesn't even bother to answer me!WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WHEN A GIRL IS ANGRY WITH ME AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW THE REASON!)

.

.

.

After a long,silent,awkward walk from Shin Shin Kai to Baki's house,you finally arrived at your destination.

"I'm going to wait for you outside",you stood by his houses door.

(She said something! Finally!Wait what?)

"Why not get inside and wait for me there?I don't have much stuff to bring with me anyway",he opened the door making a jesture for you to get inside.

"I'll be fine out here".

"Why don't you want to get inside?"

"And why exactly do you soooo desperately want me to get inside?Don't get any weird ideas",you glared at him.

"No no no!I'm not!I just wanted you to see Mushashi in case you missed him",he said as an exuse that he knew you wouldnt be able to resist.

(I totally forgot he had a dog!But I must not give up yet!Even though I want to pet him so bad!),you clenched your first to resist.

"I'm fine,thanks",you said feeling a bit hesitant.

All of the sudden you heard Mushashi barking from inside Baki's house,he was making the happiest little jumps because of his master's arrival.Baki removed his shoes and started petting Mushashi as he knelt down on the floor.

He turned around to see you peeking inside and looking at Mushashi like he was the cutest thing you had ever seen in your life.He chuckled and stood up from the floor.

"Do you want me to help you remove your shoes or?",he smirked knowing you had now given up.

"I'll do it myself",you quickly removed your sneakers and literally jumped on Mushashi.

"AHHGHGHGRTVTBT!! YOU'RE SO ADORABLE!!!WHO IS A GOOD BOI? YOU!!YOU ARE A BERI BERI CUTE BOI!!",you kissed and patted Mushashi's head continuously.

Baki felt a little jealous but he had to move on plan B', now that he had finally managed to get you inside the house.He closed the door and went to find his backpack for travels that he rarely used.He started filling it up with some clothes as he stared at you at the same time.