Risky night♡

The weather was rainy and loud thunders scared you from time to time.You stayed in your bed and covered yourself with all the blankets just so you could prevent yourself from hearing the scary thunders.

On the other hand,you were sweating under the covers.The pills effects were only increasing,that tingling feeling in your pussy was killing you.
You were trying to choose between satisfying yourself or wait for Hanayama to come back.

"I don't think he is going to come back soon enough..",you lifted the blanket just enough so you could see if the weather got any better."I hope he is arlight out there.."

"Are you feeling better?"

"Better from what?If you mean the sudden feeling of wanting to be fucked,then no".

"Maybe it's not just a coincidence..
Actually,the boy you went out with is responsible for you feeling this way..."

"I know right!He fucked me so well and now he left me while I'm still not satisfied!",you got out from under the covers as you couldn't handle the heat.

"It's not because of that.He actually slipped something in your first drink without you noticing".

"What!Wait..Don't tell me!A sexual arousal pill?You HAVE to be kidding me!That explains why I'm feeling more intense than usual!Damn you Hanayama!"

"How long do the pills effects last exactly?"

"I have no idea.You're asking me like I've ever used one".

"AGHH!WHY ME!!WHAT AM I GONNA DO IF THIS THING KEEPS GOING FOR HOURS?"

"I.Don't.Know.Dont evolve me in your “sexual” life".

"Fuck you!",you yelled and closed the ultimate source of power in the closet.

You sighed and closed the windows curtains.You sat down on the bed and removed your top, revealing your sports bra and two hard nipples.

(This is bad!..,my chest feels tight and hot!My nipples hurt.., it's like they are crying to be masturbated..I can't wait for Hanayama to come back..I will do it myself..Well,unless there is someone awake..But I don't think anyone is at this hour!It's 1am!),you thought looking at the time on your phones screen.

"It won't hurt if I check..",you tiptoed to the door and cracked it open,just enough so you could see the hallways suites.All your crew mates suites were next to each other,so it would be easy for you to spot if anybody was awake from the their doors.If they were wake,their suites lights would be on and you would be able to see it from under their doors as the hallway was dark.

"Baki's, Retsu's and Hanayama's lights are off..and so is Katsumi's and Doppo's..."

"Light!That suites lights are on!If I'm correct that suite belongs to...Yujiro".

(No no no Y/n!,you quickly closed your door shut.I shouldn't go there!, it's a bad idea!),you walked back to your bed and sat on it again.You held your face frustrated of what to do.

(My logic keeps telling me that I shouldn't go..,but my body isn't giving up..My nipples hurt really bad..),you held your boobs and sweezed them.

(Oohh I wish Yujiro was here to do this to me instead of mee~,his movements are rough but feel soo good~),you started tearing up as you pinched your nipples hard while thinking about him.

(If my memory is correct.., before completely passing out I heard him say something in the distance before he left..)

Flashback: