Chapter 17 (Season 1 End)

Start from the beginning

"Hm? You're Masamune Kazama. What brings you here?"

"Where's the bomb?"

"I see so that's what you're after... here's the location. I have no chance of beating you."

"Kiana stop the bomb! I'll save Rita!"

Kiana hesitantly nodded before running away from Masamune. Masamune stared at Jackal before looking above.

"Let's have a chat Kevin."

Masamune carried Rita who was unconscious due to Jackal knocking her out with a sleeping gas. Kevin jumps down and stares at Masamune.

"Our last meeting was four months ago in the Sea of Quanta."

"I haven't forgotten it Demon King."

"Are you sure Project STIGMA is the only way Kevin?"

"Yes."

"I guess there's no stopping you from thinking otherwise then..."

"Are you not going to stop me?"

"No... you're going to be stopped by someone else."

Masamune walks away from Kevin with Rita in his arm. Masamune appears on a rooftop watching Kiana using her Herrscher form without losing control.

"...Why did you save me?"

"You were in a danger so I have to save you."

"Why?"

"...Just be grateful maid."

"Thank you..."

Kiana successfully stopped the bomb but using her Herrscher power caused her to pass out. Masamune put Rita down and caught her in his arms.

"You did well..."

Masamune kissed Kiana in the forehead before hearing footsteps and saw Mei. She looks relieved she saw Masamune.

"Hello... Mei."

Mei tackled Masamune into a hug careful not to let Kiana down. Mei kissed Masamune for a moment before separating.

"Your past self..."

"I know... I sent him to the moment I disappeared. I take it Bronya already achieved that power?"

"Yeah... Masamune when are you coming back?"

"There's still much I have to do Mei... so forgive me..."

Masamune knocked Mei unconscious before sending her back to Hyperion. Masamune looks at Kiana before turning around and was met by Durandal.

"If you want her then I'll be going with her."

"...Fine."

"Then let's go..."

Elsewhere one month ago...

"This is it... the Sea of Quanta... the entrance at least."

"Meh."

All of them stared at the younger Masamune in shock. The boy let out a yawn seemingly bored of this place.

"I've seen better dimensions and worse of it..."

"Like what?"

"A place where only magic exists and people fish for mayonnaise."

All of them sweatdrop before Masamune exits the Hyperion with Build along with Bronya and Seele.

"Why are you following me?"