And Avni starts looking down with her eyes closed in embarrassment, now she can't even blame Neil for this because she herself has taken this photo.

But Simran's teasing doesn't last long when Ansh speaks further.

" Daadi, aapko pta hai, kal maine mumma papa ko bhi aise hi dekhaa tha jaise maamu aur maami is photo me hai, towel me...." Raj gets shocked and Simran's face turns red after hearing her son's words.

When did he see them ? yes yesterday both of them were in a romantic mood but when they had romance in the bathroom, both of them were sure that Ansh was sleeping in the room and after their romance, when both of them had forgotten to take clothes inside, So, since Ansh was asleep, both of them came to the room in towels and went together to the closet to put their clothes.

But maybe then their mischievous child might have seen them.

And yes, the same thing happened, when both of them were going from the washroom to the closet, then Ansh woke up and saw both his parents in that state.

After this, all four of them were not in a condition to say anything and were just looking here and there.....But after this, Neela and Ashish also do not understand how to stay among those four children and how to change the topic because whatever it is now, Both are their parents, And it is awkward to know about this intimate moment of theirs.

" Ansh chalo, Daadi aapko chocolate milk bnaakar degi..." Saying this, Neela takes Ansh and leaves from there.

" Main bhi help ke liye aata hu." Ashish also goes after them.

And Simran, who was talking about saving water, is not saying anything now....all four are looking away from each other silently.

" Mujhe apne room se kuch chize leni hai, aati hu." Saying this Avni runs towards her room.

" ab, wo...wo Mujhe dinner ki taiyaari dekhni hai." Saying this Simran runs in the other direction

And now both the friends sit facing each other, although Neil is shameless yet this topic became a bit awkward between them, Now Raj found out what he had done to his sister, like took a shower and he did the same to his sister.

It's ok, Both are married couples and it is not a big deal, but suddenly this revelation feels strange to both of them.

And now where should both of them go ? But after a thought Neil finally breaks the silence between them.

" Dekh, apne bete ko samjhaa de, thoda km bole...uski aisi harkato se muh dikhaane layak nahi bachunga." Neil says on which Raj gives him a look

" Main khud paresaan hu, hai to mera beta hi par devil se km nahi hai.....har waqt apni maa se chipka rehta hai, mujhe time hi nahi milta Simran ke saath." Raj speaks in frustration because these days he doesn't really get time with Simran, he also has to do romance secretly, which his son still saw.

And hearing his friend complain, Neil suppresses his smile.

" Ohooo, ye toh teri alag problem hai...." Neil says.

" Aur uske saath hi rehne ka natiza hai ki wo bilkul apni maa ki trah hi kahin bhi kuch bhi bol deta hai, bilkul apni maa par gya hai..." Raj says

" Kya kaha tumne mere bete ko....devil, Haan ?" Raj's eyes get big and looks back where Simran is glaring at him with her hands on her waist. she was gone, when did she come back?
And before he could say anything, Simran says

" Tum n mujh se aur mere bete se dur hi rehna ab." Raj's eyes widen hearing this.

" Jaan main mjaak kar raha tha." Raj says in coaxing tone.