" Hmm, toh hume kab tak good news mil rahi hai....I mean mujhe kab koi buaa kehne waala aayega..." Hearing this, Avni's face turns even redder but she is unable to say anything, Neil is also avoiding eyes from Simran and Neela just shakes her head slightly when suddenly at Simran's words, both of them stop talking.

" ab, wo....maa...., Papa aur bhai ?" Avni asks, avoiding Simran's question, to which Simran smiles.

" Dono raaste me honge, maine unhe call kar diya hai ki tum aayi ho.....wo dono bhi tumhe kaafi miss kar rahe the....par tumne pehle btaaya hi nahi ki tum dono aa rahe ho, toh dono office chale gye." Neela says.

" Maa btaakar aate toh aap sab suprised kaise hote ?" Neil says making her smile

" Ye baat bhi hai...accha tum sab bachche baate karo...main aati hu." Saying this, Neela goes to make her children's favorite things.

" Haan to avu tumne btaaya nahi, kab mil rahi hai hume good news?" After Neela leaves, Simran comes back on her track but before Avni says anything, Neil says

" Oye, jab aani hogi aa jaayegi, abhi meri biwi ko paresaan karna band kar." Neil says on which Avni gives him a look, Is giving advice to others, but does not apply this advice to himself when he himself troubles her in front of the family.

" Waah, bhai toh badal gya...tu kab se itna sareef ho gya." Simran says on which Neil rolls his eyes

And then they talk like this, and while Ashish and Raj also reach home and meet both of them and the whole family spends a good time.

" Maami, main aapka phone le loon ?" Amidst everyone, Ansh asks Avni, on which Avni is about to give him her phone but Simran stops her.

" Nahi, avu use phone mat do, Raj ne mnaa kiya hai."

" Par bhabhi...

" No, avi, don't argue over this matter." Raj says.

" par Bhai, bachcha hai, thodi der se kya bigad jaayega...aap dono ne sch me bechare se chote bachche par bahut rule & regulations lgaa rakha hai." Avni says and before Raj and Simran can say anything, Avni gives her phone to Ansh.

" Bachcha thodi der me wapas kar dena." Ansh gets her phone and runs away happily.

" Bhai 10 minutes se kuch nahi bigdega, aap dono ansh ke saath itna strict hona band kare...."

" OK meri maa, jaisa tum kaho...." Raj says, joining his hands in front of her in a funny gesture, on which Avni smiles.

But soon this atmosphere of fun turns into embarrassment and Avni also regrets the decision of giving her phone to Ansh when Ansh comes running back there

" Daadi ye dekho, maamu aur maami ki saath me photo..." Neela's eyes widen after seeing such an intimate picture of her daughter and son-in-law in the bathroom.

In that picture, Avni is taking a mirror selfie and Neil is hugging her from behind and kissing her neck.

And seeing the expression on her mother's face, Avni gets nervous, has Ansh seen all those photos of both of them? She was about to put it in private folders but forgot. What should she do now?

And before Avni could take the photo from her mother's hand, Simran takes her phone.

" Kaisi photo " Simran says taking the phone from Ansh's hand but as soon as she sees the phone screen her eyes also become wide but immediately she gets another opportunity to tease them.

" Waah avu, tum dono ko future ki kitna chinta hai...saath me shower lekar paani bachaa rahe ho...?" Saying this, Simran places the phone screen in front of the entire family, on which Neil's eyes also become wide.
Also, awkwardness appears on the faces of Ashish and Raj.