51 ANYTHING, TO ENSURE IT

Começar do início

Sae and Rin duke it out for a little while, until the elder manages to dribble the ball away, out of Rin's clutches and he runs forward—Rin doesn't hesitate to latch himself to his brother's side and try to helplessly take the ball off of him.

Both Kitsunezato and Isagi and both open and call for the ball, but both the brothers choose to pointedly ignore the two.

A fated battle between brothers... You puff out your cheeks and lean forward, utterly entranced. What a show.

Sae and Rin both have personal beef with each other—it's blatantly obvious—but their little feud is interrupted in the middle when Sae manages to nutmeg his little brother, rushing down the field towards his goal.

Sae sends the ball flying over and it goes towards their ace—Sendou. Niko and his ridiculous vision realise this—he rushes forward and slides down the grass when he suddenly halts. Sendou is confused by his motions and catches the ball with the side of his shoe—Niko abruptly rushes forward and slams his foot into the ball, right over Sendou's foot, away and over to Karasu.

Karasu catches it with ease and when pressed by Hayate, doesn't waste a second in sending the ball over the field to his own greatest weapon—Otoya. Otoya manages to juke out his marker, Darai, by using Karasu to trade passes—their long-time strategy that you can easily recognise.

They do this until Otoya is met with the last step of the U-20's defense, Aiku. You don't expect Otoya to look so calm when he passes the ball without an inch of hesitation—without even glancing in the direction he's kicking in—to the left side of the field, runs Chigiri. You didn't even notice he was there, not until he has the ball in his clutches and is chased down by Aiku.

However, even Aiku doesn't stand a chance against the fastest pair of legs in Blue Lock—Chigiri blasts right past him with unfathomable speed, slicing right past him and forcibly creating an opening into the goal zone. He's quickly met by the defenders crowding that zone, and Chigiri makes a quick decision to make a long, arched pass back over to Karasu—shouldn't he be on defence?

You shake your head, watching as the ball tumbles to where Karasu is in a perfect position right in front of the goal—eyes wide with wonder—only for the precious object in front of him to get blasted away. Itoshi Sae comes out of nowhere, rushing in and kicking the ball away before Karasu even gets a chance to react.

It rebounds away, and your eyes follow its path, all the way where it leads to the one and only ace of Blue Lock himself—Itoshi Rin. He spares Sae a hard, blazing-hot glare and winds his foot up, ready to smash it into the ball—only for Aiku to block his path and Rin reacts immediately by stopping his foot's course to stay still.

Isagi calls out, loud, after a second of intense eye contact between Rin and Aiku, rushing behind Aiku and distracting him for a moment—that moment was all Rin needed to dribble past the defender.

Even though Rin has a shot course open—it was his non-dominant foot—his right side was still heavily covered by Aiku, and you're sure Rin won't shoot—

But you're proven wrong once again. You really need to stop second-guessing your players.

Rin takes the shot over all odds and shoots a show-stopping goal with his right foot, his dominant foot, but gives it a spin so it can fly into the goal with ease. It blasts right past the fingers of the goalkeeper and your team finally earns another point.

You could nearly scream from happiness—you might've, but you can't remember if you did—it wouldn't have been heard over the obnoxious cheers from the crowd, anyway.

40 minutes into the first half... and we're already in the lead...

You slap your palms over your mouth and grin as wide as your lips can possibly stretch out, As always, Rin is incredible. You're... sparkling!