08 REAP WHAT YOU SOW

08. REAP WHAT YOU SOW

*⋆。˚𖦹࣪˖ ִֶָ⋆。°✩

YOU'VE 

always believed in the saying that is, you reap what you sow. You believe that if you work hard for something, one day, you're bound to reap the rewards of your labour. Today, this day where you all won, feeds into your belief of the saying, because you were now surely reaping the rewards of your team's winning.

You sit with your legs crossed on the floor, watching them fight over two whole steaks, jumping around and laughing and talking like they were all old friends, and it feels strangely comforting, even if you sat there, quietly between Isagi and Bachira.

But it seemed one person wouldn't let you mind your own business—Bachira stuck his tongue out at you, chopsticks in hand and a slice of meat between them. He shoves the chopsticks in your face, something which you narrowly dodge, "C'mon, [name]!" He stretched out the last syllable of your name with a singsong voice, "Open wide! Here comes the airplaneeee!"

He pouts out his lips as he keeps trying to shove the chopsticks in your mouth, and you keep maneuvering your head around so he can't reach. You shove his hands away forcefully, eyes narrowed at him, "Stop it."

"But [name], you gotta eat some too! This is our victory dinner!" 

Your eyes squint down even further, and you're about to speak, when he takes you by surprise—using your open mouth as leverage to shove the food in, making you cough and scramble backwards, chewing it regardless.

"You're... disgusting—" You saw between chews, and he looked at you as if he had won a second game, a prideful grin stretched across his lips.

He winks at you, sticking his tongue out and puts up a peace sign with his two fingers cutely, "Gotta make sure our lil' manager is part of the team~"

Your chest tenses up, and you feel your stomach contract. The food you're chewing now suddenly feels bland and you avert your gaze, choosing to look down at the floor.

Kuon comes in, holding a plate of everybody's dish, with a charming smile on his face. You choose to scoot over—not even that hungry, to be fair—and sit closer to Isagi, resting your elbow on your knee and your hand in your face.

Kunigami chews his rice, then looks at Isagi, an amused smile on his face, "So spill. We need to know how you got yourself in that position."