SPECIAL #1 - DREAMS

only four characters

only four characters. was going to do five but shidous part took too many words and i dont want this to be over 5k lol

originally going to be 10k special but you guys work too fast so now it's a 15k special. (time of publishing is TECHNICALLY 14.5K BUT IT STILL COUNTS) love u guys. next milestone will probs be 1k votes?? lmk anything you'd like to see me do for that.

note: you're extremely out of character for all of these, because this is basically their dream/fantasy... it's not actually you lol. like whenever you got crushes and think of scenarios for them it doesn't really fit their personality but its nice to think about yk?? and this isn't canon to the main story btw

BIG TRIGGER WARNING FOR SHIDOUS PART. IT IS SUGGESTIVE BUT LIKE ITS SHIDOU. IT FITS SHIDOU'S CHARACTER, SO YOU KNOW IT'S GOING TO BE HORRID. its not full out nsfw but it gets pretty close lol. just a bunch of groping basically. the only excuse i have for this is that... its shidou. of course he'd have dreams like this cmon who are we fooling over here

and it gets progressively more unhinged as you go on. lol.

context: what do soccer players dream of at night? about you, of course.

wc: 5k

Snow flutters all around Isagi, landing on his clothes and leaving fluffy white on his hair. He's standing under a streetlight, dim in the night sky that is lit by the crescent moon, and stars dot the sky like sparkling tears.

Isagi looks around, caught in the chilly winter air. The frost nips at his cheeks and turns his nose a cherry red, but it doesn't bother him. What does bother him, is his confusion. Where is he? Where's Blue Lock? And most of all...

Why is he holding a bouquet of flowers? He usually bought some for his mom on his way home from school on special occasions, but as far as his memory recalls, today is just a regular old day, and this place looks nothing like his path home.

He pulls his scarf up further his face so that his whole chin and lower facial area are covered. He turns his head around, and without a sense of direction to go—he stays still, standing on the concrete pathway. The grey of the path is covered in a large sheet of snow, that Isagi's leather shoes thankfully don't let sink in. These are his nice shoes... what sort of day is this?