FOUND - INFO

did i mention this is slowburn

did i mention this is slowburn. slow. slow. slowly. if you aren't willing to wait like 30 chapters for a kiss with a character that mayhaps not be your fav. sorry.

also!! believe it or not, kissing people doesn't bind you to that person if you specifically arent in a relationship lol. you, in this story, kiss multiple people and it is not cheating!! because you are not exclusive with anybody at this point!!! and this is a fanfic so. like. not real stuff lol.

note: i am not above muting people that i don't like. lol. (people who hate on yukimiya. YOU JUST DONT GET HIM LIKE I DO). i support everybody... except yukimiya haters lolllollol 

*⋆。˚𖦹࣪˖ ִֶָ⋆。°✩

[name] [last name]

age: 18
height: [mostly unmentioned except for the fact you're shorter than a few of the guys but they're like 6'2 and shit so it's prob caters to you]
weight: [up to you]
favourite food: fried chicken with sweet and sour sauce
concern as of now: you'd like some cute things to decorate your room. compared to kyouka's, it feels really bland.

stats:

speed: 21 — F
defense: 71 — B
pass: 85 — B
dribble: 78 — B
shoot: 23 — F
offense: 46 — D

overall score: C

trivia:

— you have two younger sisters.

— as shown from your stats above, you are significantly better at doing things that don't require too much force or strain on your legs.

— you used to play soccer in a mini-professional league in high school for a few years until your accident.

— you only have one set of grandparents, and you don't talk to them.

— you started playing soccer at the age of 14, but it was only an extracurricular until you found you could make a living off of it.

— you think your strong point is being able to understand others well, and your weak point is that you aren't too good at connecting with others on an interpersonal level. [yes, they contradict themselves on purpose!]

— you like reading manga that are about animals.

— you received 63 chocolates on white day the previous year. when asked about this, you replied, "I didn't know anybody who gave me them, but they tasted good." when asked what you meant, you replied, "I ate all of them that afternoon."

— the last time you cried was when your little sister broke her leg and you had to visit her at the hospital.

— when asked about your ideal type, you replied, "What makes you think I would ever tell you that?"