21 NIGHTLY RITUAL

21. NIGHTLY RITUAL

note: sorry for accidentlt publishing that chapter. my phone was bugging out ugh. anywaus double chapter for that, sorry again!

*⋆。˚𖦹࣪˖ ִֶָ⋆。°✩

TODAY,

is the first time you have ever slept in the same room as a guy. Sure you've had a boyfriend or two in the past, but it wasn't like it was anything super serious to the point you would live together. Now—you still aren't dating a guy, but you are sleeping beside one. A bunk bed and next to it, a single mattress that's laid flat on the floor. It's a lot less thick than the one you had back in your room during the first selection, but it's still better than nothing, you suppose.

It's also still a lot nicer than the one you owned in your house, so there's that. Both Isagi and Nagi had decided to take a shower after you had gone into your rooms, and you agreed to just wait outside until they were done and changed into their night clothes. You were advised to bring any personal belongings you needed in the bag you take everywhere with you, so you set up the things you needed for the night while you waited.

Now—they were both done, and Nagi sat cross-legged on the top bunk with a towel wrapped around his shoulders and a blank expression (really, what was new?). "Check this out," he taps the top of the roof against his flat palm, "It's almost like being in jail."

Isagi stands examining the only other thing in the room—a whiteboard with pictures and numbers that you don't bother to read. "Well, it's called Blue Lock, after all. Looks like there's a cafeteria and a communal bathroom. So it's a downgraded version of the facilities we had before. Seems the biggest difference is... you can take on Blue Lock Man inside the training room whenever you want."

Isagi turns his head and looks at you with a confused expression. A nervous smile falls over his face as he looks at how you rub something into your skin while peering at yourself in a small mirror that belonged on a desktop. "Hey, [name]... what're you doing over there?"

Without missing a beat—you throw a deadpan expression his way and say, "My night-time routine. Kyouka got me into it."

"How did you even get these things???" He leans down beside you—where you were sitting cross-legged on your mattress—and picks up a bottle that spelled, in big words, hyaluronic milk toner

You give him a toothy smile, "Anri."

"Figured. Ego would never be this nice." He chuckles, then stands back up and looks at the whiteboard. Nagi climbs down from his bunk (very monkey-like, you add) and squats down on your mattress, head tilted while staring at a bottle.