CHAPTER 9 - Explore the temple

Start from the beginning

Well apparently, we actually need to crack some riddles to be here but.. i just teleported us in there cause, i am pretty bored in here now. "Quick Skelly, there's the chest and take the loot now cause.. i am now pretty bored in here." I said and he look  at me with a excited look, heh.. he looks so cute.

He take all the loot, and it contains. Diamonds, golds, iron, diamond chest plate, enchanted books, and enchanted diamond sword. He then comes to me with a happy face. "Teleport us now in the campsite Wither!" He said, huh? He is so nice to me all of a sudden. "Kiss me first!" I said with a smirk. "You always ruined my mood Wither but.. fine-" he said and holy cow!! "You're actually doing it?" I asked in hype.. I don't know why am i so excited but holy cow.

"No, ofcourse not. I am just joking in there." He said. "You're now joking by flirting just like i always did? Aww, you're copying me now.. y'know, couples is doing that." I said and he just cover my mouth. "Just teleported us in the campsite." He said and i just nod.

I have teleported us in the middle of the campsite area where EVERYONE IS IN THERE AND WE HAVE THIS POSITION WHERE Skelly is so close to me and i am holding his hand and his other hand is covering my mouth-..

Endy: Uhh-..
Pg: damn..
Zombie: well well well...
Zen: i wonder if they intimate in the temple.
Skelly&Wither: SHUT UP ZEN!!
Herobrine: what did you both do in there and why are you both in that position?
Skelly: Don't ask questions.. you don't wanna know-
Wither: i know that song-
Skelly: okay, shut up! Now.. should we explain it to infront of you all?..
Herobrine: yes.
Skelly: dang it.

Skelly: okay so.. we got in the temple.. and we got in the dark room with two doors but we didn't really care of that cause after we go to the other door, we got into a room that some kind of museum or gallery..
Wither: we saw a skeleton x wither skeleton in there.. a lot actually-
Skelly: yeah but no one cares with that!
Wither: we also saw a zombie x pigman in there.
Zombie&Pigman: What?
Skelly: we saw enderman is inlove with a wither skeleton that is wearing a maid outfit!
Wither: don't mention that!
Skelly: then shut up!

Skelly: Second room is.. we got in to the room where we got asked by someone named Ziv..
Wither: she asked us that if we're gonna get married, how many child we want to adopt and we answer five!
Skelly: shut it Wither!
Skela: oh my..
Kiela: damn..
Ziyah: oh well.. Kiela, guess you will gonna uncrush Skelly now.
Kiela: s-still no but this is really weird..
Skelly: i am.. forced?
Wither: whatever you say Skelly.

Skelly: the third room is.. just full of girls dancing..
Wither: Skelly dance with them.
Skelly: i got fo-
Zee: LET'S GOOO MY MAN IS NOT GAY!!
Skelly: i'm always straight, what do you mean?
Zee: nothing-..

Skelly: The fourth didn't really matter and for the last is.. the secret room and i got all of these loot.
Wither: And Skelly joke about---
*Skelly cover Wither's mouth*
Skelly: the joke doesn't matter too.
Herobrine: alright, good. You both also got a high grades. And.. why didn't you both encounter the dangerous mob i was saying?
Wither: we skipped it-
Herobrine: okay.. well, good job!
_______________________
<Fast Forward>

Skelly's POV:

Well now.. we're just in our tent.. laying down on our mattress..sigh, it's so boring now. Wither is on my side, removing his t-shirt.. wait, REMOVING HIS T-SHIRT!? "yow Wither!" I said.

"What? I am just taking this off cause it's getting pretty hot in here now.." He said and successfully have take off his clothes. "okay.." i said and take off a look on him.

"Did you have fun earlier?" Wither asked. "Surprisingly, yes." I said and smile at him. "Well, i guess being with you is not that bad." I added more. "So, you wanna be friends now?" Wither asked once again. "No Wither.. i already said no." I said and look at him. He also look at me but he's eyes is turning back to red again. "S-sorry?" I said.. and his eyes went back to normal. Bro, what the fuck was that!?

"Sorry about that Skelly!" He said and lays down on his mattress, he turn off his lamp and say with his sweet voice, "goodnight Skelly~" he said. "Night night.." i said back.

Aww.. the way he said it is really cute.. i hate him or not.. but the way he treated me.. the way he jokes about this flirty thing and how he talks to me.. is just.. very warming and it makes me happy even though i don't really show it.. because of him.. my attitude is changing..

Maybe.. maybe i am slowly falling inlove with him.. but i can't, my father will not allow that. Let's just hope that Wither is not reading my mind right now..

Damn you Wither, this is all your fault!! Now I don't know anymore who do i really like, Wither or Skela? Tch, now if my dad found out about me being bisexual.. he would probably do what he said to me..

====TO BE CONTINUE====

Next Chapter: Wither's Ex

{Did i make this chapter way too long?}