CHAPTER 9 - Explore the temple

Start from the beginning

Ziv: How old are you both?
Skelly: I'm 18
Wither: 118
Skelly: what!?
Wither: I'm a wither.. i'll explain later or soon. But basically.. i think i am 18 also.

Ziv: for Wither, do you actually like Skelly?
Skelly: if you answer yes.. i will convince my dad to be not roommate with you anymore.
Wither: nooo-!!.. i mean.. nope- i totally do not like you.
Skelly: i do not believe you.
Wither: you do want me to like you.
Skelly: T-that's not what i mean-
Wither: oh really?

Ziv: Don't flirt right now cause i am single!! Anyway.. For Skelly, On the scale of 1/10, how much you think of good looking Wither is?
Wither: oh c'mon Skelly, y'know that i am pretty handsome!
Skelly: I will rate Wither.. a solid 1/10.
Wither: what, because i am your number one? *Wink*
Skelly: ew.. it's because you're ugly to me.
Wither: nuh uh.
Skelly: uh uh.
Withet: nuh uh.
Skelly: uh uh.
Ziv: okay shush.

Ziv: Have you both have exes?
Wither: yeah..
Skelly: i didn't have any lovers yet..
Wither: you're a virgin!?
Skelly: That's embarrassing to say!
Wither: i mean.. for you-
Skelly: just shut up Wither.

Ziv: If you both will end up together.. plus married! How many children you both want to adopt? This is the last question.
Wither: uhh-.. that last question is uhh.. so random.. but uhm.. i would like 5 children!
Skelly: hell no-
Wither: oh c'mon, Skelly.. we know that this question is just a joke.
Ziv: Be careful with what you answered.. that might what you get in the future!
Skelly: what does that mean? But fine.. *sigh* i guess.. five too.
Wither: *Smile sweetly*
Ziv: okayy, byeeee!

And the screen went off and a door just open. We immediately leave the room and come to the next door.. and uhh.. it's pretty weird here.. there is some.. uhh.. so many girls mobs in here partying..

"Damn.." i heard Skelly said. Damn it.. he really is straight. "Let's just go on that other door." I said and grab his hand. "Mhm.." He said and we was about to go out from this room but then a skeleton girl grab him and they went on a dance.

Skelly is dancing with the girl skeleton in force, i can totally see it that he is very uncomfortable in there.. or is he? Maybe he is really enjoying it. Tch, i will not just stand here and watch him in there, i have to do something! But what am i gonna do?

Oh shit, stop overthinking! I can't see where Skelly is now. Why the hell is there so many girls in here and where is the dangerous mob that sir Herobrine is talking about? Is this the dangerous mobs? Maybe it is in the secret room where the secret chest is in there.. well that makes sense.

Hm.. let's think about this now, how can we save Skelly? Ohh! Why am i feeling some jealousy on this?? I don't like Skelly.. not yet. I mean what?? I am not gonna inlove with this skeleton.. pfft.. erm.. i'll probably regret that sentence soon.

Ahhh!! What the hell i am thinking right now?? I have to save my soon to be friend. Does he really wanted a help? I don't really know.. maybe he really is enjoying this! Tch, whatever it is.. i want to dance with Skelly..

Wait.. dance, what if i dance with these girls and try to get close with Skelly and when i have touch his one of his body parts, i will teleport us to the other door! Yeah that's it!! But.. I don't wanna dance with these girls! I've had enough with girls.. my ex is barely being my stalker last time.

Or i will just teleport Skelly in here.. yeah!! Why didn't i think of that earlier?? AHHH, i am getting more stupider now.. i use my hack to teleport Skelly and when i teleported Skelly.. he fall on my chest but luckily we didn't fall. "Damn.. i feel like i need therapy after that." Skelly said and still on my chest.

"Heh.." i said and teleported us in the other room. He step away backwards and we look at the room.. and this time.. it's full of iron golems.. "oh shit-" Skelly whisper and immediately hide behind me. "Isn't hostile mobs and friendly mobs are now friends?" I asked. "Iron golem is not a friendly mob." Skelly whisper and i just teleported us in the last room.. the secret room.