Under my clothes *teaser*

WOULD YOU BE INTERESTED IN READING? (:

Riley Henderson wasn't supposed to be a guy, but as soon as she figured out that the only way she could get the dorm at the same school as her best friend and be with her, she found out that had to be a guy in order for her to get it. At first, she's like no way, but when her best friend, Annalise starts pleading and threatens her with a plastic knife, Riley starts to agree. So, she gets help from her noisy aunt who's interested in makeup and who only once been on Broadway starts to help Riley with her transition.Though, the minute she gets to the dorm, she gets pulled aside from this cute, stubborn, absorbed guy named Noah who pleads her to be his roommate because he didn't want the snotty, creepy looking guy. At first, Riley sees him as a jerk because of how he treats people around campus, but soon as he opens to her at night because that's usually when he drinks, he tells her his secrets and after four months she starts falling over him and she starts to think about him and as Annalise starts visiting Riley, Noah gets suspious because he starts having feelings for her because they would always hang out together. He starts telling Riley and she gets jealous and starts telling him that Annalise is a lesbian which isn't true, but as stubborn as he is he doesn't believe her because he thinks that he wants her for himself. So, he starts trying to get with Annalise and as Riley notices she starts to go back to her girl ways and introduces Noah to herself as "Riley's sister."

But what happens when Noah, doesn't like her and find her a bit annoying and he tells Riley that what would happen? Or what would happen if Noah actually starts dreaming of Riley in that way and Noah starts getting these images of him being gay will he leave as he wanted to or will he stay and see what will lead him? Find out and read!!! :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, there fans that keep me wondering what the heck I will write next! I shall be writing this on Sunday maybe (: So, tell me what you think do you love it, do you hate it?! Do you think that it's about FREAKING TIME that I upload lol. Comment and vote and maybe Fan?! Make my day worth wild. I hope you read and stick around.

-Loves <3