Chapter Twenty-Four

Start from the beginning

"I can definitely agree to that..you handled it well" I place a kiss to his chest going up to his neck.

He let out a small whine "I wanna see you" He sounded so defeated "I wanna watch you hurt me.."

I let out a small hum. He has no idea how hot he is. "Want me film it?" I chuckle, his face flushed red as soon as the words processed.

He was silent but you could almost hear the wheels turning in his head. "Y-you want to film me?" He questioned.

"Well you wanna see right? Can't very well take off your blindfold. So you can see later." I lean in close to him putting a small kiss at the edge of his jaw "When you're thinking about how good your mommy makes you feel, you can watch it too."

His breath hitches and I could feel him press into me even more "That turn you on kitten? You like thinking about watching it back? Watching mommy do naughty things to you? Hearing how slutty you sound when mommy hurts you?" I coo at him. His hips buck up a bit as he nods.

"Is that bad? Fuck it sounds so hot.." He admits "I-Ive never even sent photos to someone..much less been filmed like that. It's kinda scary.."

I smile at him "We don't have to if it makes you uncomfortable." I say "It can be a big thing"

'It could cause quite a scandal if it got out..for either of your identities'

He mules over it for a moment, biting his lip as he thinking. I suppose the pros out weighed it because he finally spoke up "I trust you.." I clapped my hands excited and got up

"How do you wanna do this?" I question "I have a camera and I could give you the video that way or film it with a phone? It'd be easier to give it to you that way but I'd need your number" I tell him.

"Oh..um..actually no that works. Use your phone" I raise a brow at him.

'Is he really going to expose himself as Adrien just for the video? Why is that hot..'

"Ok" I say cautiously. Grabbing my phone.

Exhibitionism has always been fun for me. I thrive off the attention, and there's just something about mutual masturbation with a partner while watching your own videos that does something for me. Needless to say it wasn't hard for me to get everything set up with the right angle.

I'd become a pro at this point.

I was giddy with excitement it had been a while since I'd done something like this, and after spam deleting everything with my ex I didn't have any videos to look back on either.

Chat obviously was..not comfortable. He was wiggling a lot more whenever I got back on top of him after setting it up. I smile at him before quickly snapping his face towards the camera "One more time for the camera..what's your safe word?"

A deep breath "Bubbles"

"Good boy" I praise as I lower myself down to kiss his neck. His hands moving back to my body; gentle as ever.

God I wanted to tear him apart.

My eyes move back to the cut on his cheek and that same burn came to my chest. I didn't like others damaging my property.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for sharing. It can be fun, but his body is my canvas to paint.

And I love red

"Kitten?" He hums up at me "I'm not sure you have been a good boy, in fact I think you deserve punishment"

His mouth opens a little before it closes "I-I've followed the rules. How have I been bad?"