Episode 11

Y/n- hey TaeHyung.....

TaeHyung- hmmm?

Y/n- did you guys find anything? Have you seen any doppelgangers or even found any food or water?

TaeHyung- not at all ,no one is here at all. The whole place is deserted its just us in this building .

JIMin DG- water is running in the bathrooms. No sources of food though.

TaeHyung- but there is something else that's REALLY unsettling.....

Namjoon- What?

TaeHyung- we looked everywhere for any signs of life, but there wasn't any.
Yet , when we reached a room on the 5th floor. There were footprint of people and signs of existence.
And they were fresh,in other words, they entered just now. Yet,we didn't see anyone.

JIMin DG pov- They were definitely watching, but afraid to approach because I was with you. They know that no prey escape from Me. I'm feared by all.

SeokJin- this is bad.....so....bad...

Jungkook DG- *Wopss!!! Busted!!* *Giggling*

He was hiding and listening......

Namjoon- what should our next move be?

SeokJin- I think maybe we should-

Y/n's pov- ??   What was that? No one heard  haven't they heard it too?...probably my imagination just because I'm scared.....

TaeHyung- But what if we do tha-

Y/ n's pov- ?????  Hell no!!! I'm pretty sure I heard it again!!!! I started looking around. Until I. ......

Y/N - JIMMIN WATCH OUT!!!!!

YoonGi - ?!?!???!?

Jungkook- What the....

The hevaly cupboard in the corridor which was right next to JIMin.....suddenly moved on its own.....literally............targeting JIMin ....
I quickly pushed him away.....resulting in both of getting slammed to the floor.
He hit his side.....while me?....

SeokJin- OH GOD!!!!!

He quickly leans beside me and pressing really hard on my thigh.

Y/n - Aahhh...

I look at my thigh.....it was.....injured really badly.....like literally......badly.......
Blood was every where...... Apparently for some reason....the cupboard was filled with sharp objects..... that made their way to my legs when I pushed JIMin out of the way.....the sight was really bad....it hurts really....bad..... SeokJin was still pressing on it..... and I was tearing up due to  tha immense pain and the horrible sight on my thigh

Y/n -Your hands....they're soaked in blood...
Take them off......it's OKAY.... I'll put pressure on it myself....

He was still pressing....

TaeHyung sat next to him and pressed on SeokJin's hand putting more pressure on the wound. The
blood.....wasn't stopping.....I let out cry of pain....it was horrible.....

TaeHyung- NO!!! SHE'LL BLEED OUT!!
WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING!!!

JIMin DG-  ??...

YoonGi- FORGOT THE FREAKING ELEVATOR!!!! WELL GET OUT OF HERE!!! WE'RE GOING TO A HOSPITAL!

HoeSeok - wouldn't that be dangerous to her and us???

Namjoon- DANGEROUS OR NOT!!! SHE'S BLEEDING OUR AND LOSING CONCIOUS !!! HER FLESH IS LITERALLY HANGING OFF!!! We need that ne sewed back in place and fast!!!

Jungkook- we need to hurry !!!!!!

JIMin DG pov- wow...so this is the y/n from human world?. Well that's interesting. The y/n from here is trying to kill me 24/7. But you?.. saved me?...
Well, it's not that I care. I'm killing you anyway. And I think I know who pushed that cupboard. He's always so stupid and has no braincells. Or actually to be fair enough....he's the phyicotahic mental patent here. His fun is literally hurting others especially me
He always says, I love your fast reflexes when I target you, JIMin. He's definitely hiding. Jeon....jungkook......

jungkook DG- *ExAGgERaTeD gAsP*!!!!!

He was still hiding ...... watching...

Jungkook DG  - What HaVe I dOne?!!!!!
BLoOD?!!!!? ACTUALLY I'M IN LOVE WITH THE SIGHT!!!!  But.... as much as I love the sight of her flesh hanging out like that.... I'm still angry at the fact that  
I AGAIN failed to hurt JIMin.  That guy is really something.  ADDING TO THAT! OH MY GOD, HUMAN JUNGKOOK!!!!!!
DUDE YOU NEED HELP!!!!! You're so soft!!!! YOU are ME ?!!! Dude That's DiGsTuInG!!!!!!  Ooooh!  I just had a brilliant idea!!!! I won't kill you to take your body. But I'll make sure you kill yourself....slowly......and.....painfully....
You're a human. MY human.
Human Jeon jungkook. I promise you to make you torture yourself to death. While I stand watching from far away...
Laughing ny butt off....Forgot everyone else. I want to see YOU suffering and changing. Wait for me. OHHH GOD!!!
Being serious so suddenly hurts my cute throat!!!!! But!!!! Tje upcoming fun will be the best fun I've had in a while!!
*Giggling*

JIMin DG won't take her to hospital. We'll take her to my house.

YoonGi- What the hell does YOUR HOUSE mean????!!

JIMin DG- Everything here is the same sa in our world. So my house is in it's same place.

Jungkook- what if your doppelganger is there??!!

JIMin DG- he's not there.

Jungkook- And how do you know that?!

JIMin DG -  B-B-because

To be continued  ......

Next episode will publish after 200 likes.