Episode 9 (kidnapped)

JIMin- just where the hell are they?!!! It's been 3days.......and they're none to be found! They didn't even resign!!!! Wait....was I.......too harsh?....
Did they leave company without resigning?..... No they're not that childish. And even if, maybe TaeHyung, HoeSeok And SeokJin would do that. They're troublesome and childish after all. But the others??? Y/n and jungkook are mature. Namjoon never complained and he's always committed. And YoonGi kinda scares ME, so I don't think I angred him before. So...... where are they!??
I asked for the police's help this morning....I'm starting to get actually concerned just where are they!!!

(Y/n's pov)

We were all searching, when-

HoeSeok- OH GOD!!!!!!

HoeSeok suddenly yells. We look at him.

Jungkook- what happened?

HoeSeok- TaeHyung!!! TaeHyung is in danger!!!!!

SeokJin- you're meant TaeHyung and JIMin??!!!

HoeSeok- Only TaeHyung!!!
Because THAT'S NOT JIMIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Namjoon- what are you talking about??

HoeSeok- we were talking about our past, the three of us. He didn't remember anything!!!!! Or actually he DIDN'T KNOW what we were talking about!!!!!!! When I noticed the watch on his wrist, I noticed that it wasn't functioning well and I thought to point it out after I stop his fight with TaeHyung!!!!!!! But now it just hit me!!!
That y/n said that the doppelgangers watches will give the same time on the wall!!!! And I just remembered that JIMIN'S watch was giving the same time on the clock on the WALL!!!
Adding to that...he looked really tensed when YoonGi was giving the information about the doppelgangers!!!
He knows that information about them is limited!!!!! So he got tensed when he found us actually knowing about them!
Also his way of talking!!! It was different!!!!!! THAT'S NOT JIMIN!!!! That's the doppelganger!!!!

(Y/n's pov)

Oh God.........oh God no....

TaeHyung- hey JIMin!!! Look at this!!!
There are birds here ??? And they're beautiful!!!! Look at the colors!!!

JIMin- Hmmm....

Suddenly JIMin DG changes her eyes color.

JIMin DG - I know, right? They're colorful.

TaeHyung- yeah!!! They look really beautiful!!!!! You know.........I miss watching birds with you......

JIMin DG - Me too, TaeHyung.......Me too....*Evil smirk*.....

Suddenly TaeHyung DG comes in, TaeHyung was busy on admiring birds
That's why he didn't notice someone was coming.

TaeHyung- the red bird is really mesmerising!!!!!!!

Suddenly the whole room gets dark and cold

TaeHyung- WOAH, is it just me or the place got suddenly darker and colder?

JIMin DG- Hmph......

Then they both DGs whispering so TaeHyung doesn't hear them.

TaeHyung DG- I want him

JIMin- you think I'll give him to you just like that? You think it was easy to drag him here with me? I kept trying to push him away knowing that he'll isn't come
Here. What if that actually didn't work and I got exposed?! They were talking about freaking memories I have no idea about!

TaeHyung DG- you did good. Now I want him.

JIMin DG- as usual, you don't know what polite means. Dude I really can't stand you.

TaeHyung DG - give him to me and I'll leave.

JIMin DG - I won't give him to you. I can actually use him to get you,so why would I do that?

TaeHyung- I'll help you to get yours your body.

JIMin- Mine? Who's not even here? Do you think I'm stupid?don't provoke me. TaeHyung you know it won't end well.

TaeHyung- I'm serious. Once I have his body. I'll bring you YOYR body from his world. You can-

JIMin DG- Kim TaeHyung, who do you think I am? Do you really think I'll believe that you'll do that after you have your body? You can care about yourself and everybody here knows it.

TaeHyung DG - hey its not like you need him for anything. You'll just kill him for fun. That's what you always do, you kill the human who ended up here for fun.

JIMin DG- so what? Any objections?

TaeHyung DG- this time he's mine, JIMin . That's MY BODY. And I have the right to take him.

JIMin DG- Hmph, the right? Oh please, don't make me laugh.

TaeHyung DG- Those are the rules of this world. You're not allowed to kill a human without the permission of his respective doppelganger.

JIMin- And when did I ever follow the rules? I don't give a damn.

TaeHyung- you'll get punished, and you know it.

JIMin DG- I. Don't. Give. A damn. I like to play, and the game ok killing is just so fun. Now leave.

TaeHyung DG- tell me what do you want in exchange. Give me my body, I give you what you want.

JIMin DG- oh,really?

TaeHyung DG- yes.

JIMin DG- finally I've been waiting for you to offer me that, because there IS something that I want you to do. *Evil chuckle*

TaeHyung DG- OK what is it?

JIMin DG- I want you to-

To be continued.........