#3

Mavis  POV

Days flew by like the wind, but I never saw that boy again.

"Where are you?" I asked, gazing at the sky.

As I was heading to school, my heart skipped a beat when I spotted a figure—it was the boy from behind the clock.

I rushed toward him, wanting to embrace him, but when I saw him talking to someone, I halted in my tracks.

After a while, when he finished, I approached him again, taking small steps.

Once I reached him, I tapped his shoulder, and he turned around.

"Stay away from me," he said, walking away, leaving me confused.

"Ahhh... listen!" I unintentionally shouted.

"What the hell do you want?" he asked softly.

"Don't you remember me?" I asked, and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"I'm Mavis Vermillion, the girl from the forbidden forest," I said, and his eyes widened.

"Ahh, you! I remember. Kid, you should go home," he said as he walked away.

"What the heck," I muttered and continued to my school.

Time skipped

I found myself sitting in class, staring out the window, already knowing what the teacher was teaching.

I looked at the beautiful blue sky with white clouds. Such a lovely day.

Suddenly, someone shouted,

"MISS MAVIS VERMILLION!"

causing me to jump in my seat. The whole class burst into laughter, and the teacher stood in front of me.

"What happened?" I asked, and everyone laughed again. "I've been calling you for the last 5 minutes. Where were you lost?" Mr. Sam asked me.

It's just.....

I was speechless.

"Focus on your studies instead of these fantasies of yours," he warned

I nodded and sat down.

I looked outside again and saw a familiar figure heading towards the forest.

"Mavis Vermillion, get out of the class!" Mr. Sam shouted. I looked at him with emotionless eyes, sighed, grabbed my backpack, and left.

I didn't know where I was going, I was just following my legs, and before I knew it, I was in front of a temple.

"Where am I?" I asked, taking in my surroundings. "Maybe it's an abandoned temple," I said while moving around.
.

That's when I saw him coming towards me. I was too stunned to say something as he passed by. I turned back to see him bowing to God.

After some time, when he was done with his prayers, he sat leaning against a wall and asked, "What are you doing?"

To be continued