#2

4 months past like nothing.
I never left the forest because I was afraid I would hurt someone again. I was all alone in the forest, and I don't know why it's called forbidden until that incident happened.

Good morning, world! I stretched a little and got out of my bed, which I made from wood. I went for a morning walk.

As I was wandering around, I noticed something.

Wait, this can't be true!

I exclaimed in shock. There was a person wearing black clothes coming towards me. I started running, and memories from that day flashed in my mind like a train. I started crying out loud, pleading,

'Please spare me!'

Suddenly, I stopped as I heard a growl. I looked in that direction and saw a pack of wolves approaching me. Memories flooded my mind, preventing me from attacking those wolves. One of the wolves jumped at me to attack.

Two minutes passed, and I didn't feel anything. I opened my eyes and saw the same man from earlier standing in front of me. His face was covered by a hood, but then he reached out his hand as if to help me. However, I flinched and started crying.

'Please, please leave me. I don't want you to die. Please leave this place,' I said, feeling overwhelmed.

That boy smiled and said, 'You can't kill me now. Get up and go find your parents.'

I started crying hard and said, 'No, I'm a demon. I don't want my parents to die.'

He patted my head and said, 'Don't worry, just go.'

With that, he helped me stand up and was about to leave. I asked him, 'Who are you? What's your name?'"

"I am the only one who can understand you. I can't give you my name, little girl," he said as he walked away.

I started walking, believing the man's words. But when I reached the front gate of my house, fear gripped me. I sighed, thinking that maybe I should go back. Just as I turned to go, I heard his voice again. "Don't worry, just go inside. Everything will be fine." I turned back and went inside, only to find my mother lost in her thoughts. "Mom," I called out. She looked at me, and tears started to fall from her eyes like a waterfall. And there, standing beside her, was my father, smiling at me. "Welcome back, darling," my mother said in her sweet voice.

To be continued