Headache

You woke up to the wretched sound of your alarm blaring in your ear and the smell of gasoline in your room. Today was supposed to be a Friday — the best day of the week.

It was relieving to finally be out, but not to wake up with a headache right before having to go to a school filled with annoying motherfuckers. You groaned, sitting up to press the off button on your alarm, but inevitably knocking it off the table and onto the floor.

You sighed, getting up from your bed to pick it up, using your dresser for support, but you accidentally knocked the glass of water from the nightstand, and it landed on your head.

You roared in frustration and picked your phone up. It was only 7:28 and you already had a headache. You decided to pass it by as bad luck and wandered over to your closet to get changed.

School started at 8:30 and you assumed you were going to be late so you didn't bother with hurrying. You quickly put on your school outfit — which was a black hoodie with a rib cage print on it, with loose low-rise cargo jeans.

You sighed and started putting your things into your backpack such as your homework, some books for certain classes, your favourite sketchbook and a small clear pencil holder that mostly held coloured pencils and marketers.

You never actually paid attention in class and mostly just coloured in your sketchbook the whole time. By the time it was 7:50, you were barely heading down the stairs for breakfast.

You smelled eggs on toast with cheese. It was your favourite breakfast food, your mum made it for you every morning before school.

The woman stood at the counter with a plate in hand that held crispy brown toast with fluffy yellow and white eggs on top, covered by melted cheese.

The sight made your mouth water as you quickly hurried over and snatched the plate from your mother's hands, shoving the food into your face.

You thanked your mother and stepped outside, only to be hit by the smell of gasoline. Your head spun and throbbed to the side as you covered your nose to block out the smell.

You walked away from your house and down the sidewalk towards your school. It was already 8:27 when you arrived at the light blue and grey school to see that students were barely allowed inside anymore.

You followed behind the kids inside and were met with the smell of cafeteria food. It didn't take you long to see the familiar faces of your "friends" sitting at a table.

You didn't want to see them that though so you simply decided to go to your class early. You pulled out the pink schedule that was in your pocket and held it in front of you. No matter how many times you looked over it you could never memorise it.

You huffed and went over to P.E. unhappily. Luckily, the school day passed by in a flash, and before you knew it you were walking home to the weekend.

"Y/N!!! WAIT UP!!" The voice echoed in your ears. Oh no. Dante rushed behind you and put his arm around your shoulder. Dante's always been fond of teasing and tormenting you, and he never seemed to ever have any limits or boundaries.

Dante's loud voice made you want just to sprint home, but his grasp on your back wasn't budging one inch. "Hey Y/N... What's that on the FLOOR?!"

Without warning, Dante's large hand grasped the back of your head and shoved you forward and down at the same time. Your face hit the floor hard, you felt a bone in your nose crack as it began to bleed.

Dante's foot was placed down onto your back as he pressed it down, you could hear the bones crack, and you could feel your back begin to bruise nasty shades of green, yellow, and violet.

He stomped down all over you, ranging from your back to your legs, arms, and even head. You were bleeding uncontrollably, bruised and battered as you tried to fight back, screaming out for help.

Your vision faded and your body weakened. You were limp on the floor. First, your vision left. It was all dark.

Next, your perception of pain left, it all felt like pressure against your skin at this point.

Then, your hearing. The last thing you heard ringing in your ears was that of Dante's manic laughter.

Word Count   ---   748

ohoho another WIP 

Made with